Game Thoughts

Valkirye22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31.12.2022 at 0:12 PM, Eraezr said:

I didn't mind the lingo/personality style. It's mostly the music that's a super-turn off. I think I like only Tkay Maidza - Where Is My Mind? but the rest suck ass.

Yeah, slow, mumbling "music" about "bitches" isnt exactly a match for a high-octane racing. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 8:50 PM, Sn1per666999 said:

The first thing I did was turn off the music. 30 minutes later I turned voice down to 0. I have to say the game is better this way.

This is how I play most games. I'm playing Saints Row and had to turn off all licensed music. It's a shame that the same licensed music I mute will cause problems for the game's distribution down the road.

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, oKrispy- said:

Nope, payback was great but i didnt wanna get off it as quick as i do with Unbound. Atleast there was some sort of story with Payback

I can honestly say I’ve never played NFS for the story. Yes the story in this game was god awful along with the voice acting but that’s to be expected IMO. The payback story was forgettable although taking out the club was admittedly fun. It just never “felt right” to me. Unbound is mostly a reskinned Heat but I loved Heat so I can’t really complain there. 

The game is a bit cringe, I can't lie.

For some reason I had a lot more fun with HEAT. 

My only gripe with story mode is how slow you progress. I wish you received cash a lot faster because you really will only have enough to build 2-3 cars and afford the buy ins for the Saturday events.

Online, the 3 races per event has got to go. 3 races for $20K is awful, you have to really grind to buy and use the cars you like. 

On 3/11/2023 at 0:07 PM, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

The game is a bit cringe, I can't lie.

For some reason I had a lot more fun with HEAT. 

My only gripe with story mode is how slow you progress. I wish you received cash a lot faster because you really will only have enough to build 2-3 cars and afford the buy ins for the Saturday events.

Online, the 3 races per event has got to go. 3 races for $20K is awful, you have to really grind to buy and use the cars you like. 

I don’t mind the 3 races, BUT the payout is awful! I also don’t like locking cars behind challenges. I can’t win a Class S+ race because the regera requires you to complete NINETY RACES to unlock. Then you need to have the cash for it

20 hours ago, Mechatronix93 said:

I don’t mind the 3 races, BUT the payout is awful! I also don’t like locking cars behind challenges. I can’t win a Class S+ race because the regera requires you to complete NINETY RACES to unlock. Then you need to have the cash for it

I don't really understand their deal and what they are looking for.

What made NFS Underground and U2 so awesome was you could just pick a car you want, max it out, and just play.

Heat's payouts were enough where you could have many different cars. 

7 hours ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I don't really understand their deal and what they are looking for.

What made NFS Underground and U2 so awesome was you could just pick a car you want, max it out, and just play.

Heat's payouts were enough where you could have many different cars. 

Criterion will hopefully fix the economy with this months update. I really don’t want to give up hope on this game as the driving itself is very fun and building a car feels rewarding . Just wish they’d fix their Class System and pay a decent amount! $40-50k would even be a major improvement 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Eraezr said:

May not be difficult per se but it's boring and tedious.

I found it to be equally as tedious as the previous ones in terms of collectibles and everything. It was actually easier because you only needed 3 stars on the road events and not to beat the rivals. The online trophies are the hardest part because it’s not super easy to boost, but I enjoyed building a car of each class. 

• 4 weeks later...