Guide of the Year Awards 2022 - Announcement

Dreggit

1 hour ago, Prometheous101 said:

Time to finish that one guide that has been "In Progress" for 6+ months.

Well, you do have two more weeks to complete it and get it published...

Maybe I will have less trouble casting my vote this year. Last time there were just too many "kill your darlings" choices!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Valzentia said:

Can I be a narcissist and vote for myself? :P

Lol, but no. You can’t vote for your own guides if they get nominated. It won’t seem fair to the other trophy guides or authors. Plus, it’s always been a general rule. Good Luck on your guides though, given you made your debut this year and had my help with Multiversus!

• Like 3

So the guides that will be voted on are selected by the PSNP Guide/Mod Teams? Is there any way we can nominate someone or suggest a nomination to them in private? I have someone in mind.

Also good luck to everyone who gets nominated this year! You guide writers are the heart and soul of this site and don’t get nearly enough praise or credit for all the work you do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

So the guides that will be voted on are selected by the PSNP Guide/Mod Teams? Is there any way we can nominate someone or suggest a nomination to them in private? I have someone in mind.

Also good luck to everyone who gets nominated this year! You guide writers are the heart and soul of this site and don’t get nearly enough praise or credit for all the work you do. 

Staff nominate the guides, then the community votes on the chosen selection. 

• Like 3