Guide of the Year Awards 2022 - Announcement

Dreggit

On 12/15/2022 at 11:21 PM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

And thank you for all your optimistic support that you continue to show to guide authors, both new and expereinced ?. Your love and support for the amount of work everyone puts into their guides makes us all happy. In my personal opinion, you're one of the nicest people this website could ever have. So again, thank you for your support. ?

I never thanked you for the reply (Thank You!) but another reason for posting this is to thank you for all the positive comments you left in 2022 for the many guides you visited.  I noticed you and @Xillynoc and a few others that really go out of your way to make positive comments and it's important to me that it didn't go unnoticed or under-appreciated.  The fact that you're an excellent author doing so much good for the community by writing a lot of impressive guides and then finding the time to comment on many other guides is worth a BIG shoutout.  You're a top member of this community and your support is invaluable.  

I see you've already got multiple guides on the very first publish of 2023.  Amazing work and thank you for all you do to make this community great!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Paperclip1776 said:

I never thanked you for the reply (Thank You!) but another reason for posting this is to thank you for all the positive comments you left in 2022 for the many guides you visited.  I noticed you and @Xillynoc and a few others that really go out of your way to make positive comments and it's important to me that it didn't go unnoticed or under-appreciated.  The fact that you're an excellent author doing so much good for the community by writing a lot of impressive guides and then finding the time to comment on many other guides is worth a BIG shoutout.  You're a top member of this community and your support is invaluable.  

I see you've already got multiple guides on the very first publish of 2023.  Amazing work and thank you for all you do to make this community great!

Thanks Paperclip. It’s always interesting to see who gets what guides published. With this past year having plenty of new authors making a name for themselves, I thought I’d check out their debut guides and be positively thoughtful on how it looks overall. Plus, having the opportunity to help a couple of these new authors was such a role I didn’t think I’d pull off.

As a matter of fact, it’s crazy I would be giving back as much as I noticed, given that I’ve been writing guides for 3 years at this point and I was once in their position.

• Like 2