The most important Witcher 3 decision..

OTPYG

The most important Witcher 3 decision..  

310 members have voted

1. 1. Triss or Yennefer?

• Triss
    • Yennefer

1 minute ago, FilmFanatic said:

Having never played a previous Witcher game I googled who would be the canon character to romance and the majority said Triss so that’s what I went with on the PS4 version so this time round I’ll be romancing Yennefer.

I don't know who said it was Triss. But Yen is definitely the most canon. There's like 8 books of them being each others destiny.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Investigator said:

judging just by the looks, I would go for Yen

but when you count personality too, Yen can't be trusted, so out of those two, it'll have to be Triss for me

Yen may be a selfish, narcissistic, opportunistic, manipulative borderline sociopath, but she generally plays straight with Geralt and Ciri, and ultimately gives him the choice of what he wants. Triss, on the other hand, comes off as a pleasant, friendly, less manipulative person, but she spent the majority of her time with Geralt yanking his chain, taking advantage of his amnesia, and trying to keep him away from the truth about his past, and plays the “poor me” card, acting like Geralt’s irritations with her are out of line or unreasonable any time they inconvenience her. That makes her infinitely more detestable, in my book.

I’ll take an upfront asshat who’s at least honest about who and what they are over a smug snake any day. Yen all the way. (Though Keira is fun, too.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ashande said:

Yen may be a selfish, narcissistic, opportunistic, manipulative borderline sociopath, but she generally plays straight with Geralt and Ciri, and ultimately gives him the choice of what he wants. Triss, on the other hand, comes off as a pleasant, friendly, less manipulative person, but she spent the majority of her time with Geralt yanking his chain, taking advantage of his amnesia, and trying to keep him away from the truth about his past, and plays the “poor me” card, acting like Geralt’s irritations with her are out of line or unreasonable any time they inconvenience her. That makes her infinitely more detestable, in my book.

I’ll take an upfront asshat who’s at least honest about who and what they are over a smug snake any day. Yen all the way. (Though Keira is fun, too.)

what matters is the reason for it, Triss does what she does because she likes him, Yen does what she does because she thinks he should feel honored to be his toy and shut up, Yen hates herself, Triss doesn't, that's what matters most, nothing will make Yen happy, Triss can easily be happy, who would you like to be with? a person that hates herself and can never be happy? or a person that may be a little desperate to get what she wants, but knows what she wants and is happy when she gets it?

Edited by The Investigator
  • Like 1