Itt Recommend cheap platinum trophies on the vita

Maximumforce_99

hmmmm... this topic reminds me of this:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/8350-psvita-easiest-100-or-platinums/?hl=%20easy

Recommend cheap platinum's on the vita. Dokuro is only 4 dollars right now, and a quite an easy plat from what I've heard.

hmmm... then why haven't you platted the game yet? :P

and oh... it was included in PS+ IGC last year(in US PS Store)  and it can be said it's easy for people that loves puzzle games ;)

Try VelocityUltra. I got it on sale for $3.50 but I think the usual price is around $7.50. It's a fun top down shooter, but in order to get the platinum you'll need to get 'Perfect' ranks on all of the stages and it gets pretty challenging towards the end of the game.

Also, check out Lone Survivor ($12.99). It's a must play if you're a fan of classic survival horror, in particular the Silent Hill series of old. It's got some decent replay value too. If you try going for all of the different endings you'll see new, interesting things in each of your playthroughs ;)

Hotline Miami ($9.99) on the Vita is awesome too, but the difficulty (one-hit deaths) & gore can be a turn off to a lot of people. It has a surprisingly intriguing story, awesome soundtrack and the combat is visceral and addicting. Like Velocity you'll need to get perfect ranks in the stages if you want the plat, but it's not too tough if you keep at it.

• Like 1

Try VelocityUltra. I got it on sale for $3.50 but I think the usual price is around $7.50. It's a fun top down shooter, but in order to get the platinum you'll need to get 'Perfect' ranks on all of the stages and it gets pretty challenging towards the end of the game.

Also, check out Lone Survivor ($12.99). It's a must play if you're a fan of classic survival horror, in particular the Silent Hill series of old. It's got some decent replay value too. If you try going for all of the different endings you'll see new, interesting things in each of your playthroughs ;)

Hotline Miami ($9.99) on the Vita is awesome too, but the difficulty (one-hit deaths) & gore can be a turn off to a lot of people. It has a surprisingly intriguing story, awesome soundtrack and the combat is visceral and addicting. Like Velocity you'll need to get perfect ranks in the stages if you want the plat, but it's not too tough if you keep at it.

Yeah I have platted all these games already but I really recommend these games to anyone.
  • Like 1