PSN Profile not updating my trophy list

11 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Hey can I get a mod to have a look as to why my stuff isn’t updating. It’s been over a day without it updating so just some clarification would be good. Thanks in advance

Sly would be the only one who could say for sure, but auto updates might be temporary off or backed up because of the maintenance over the last couple days.

You can just manually update your own profile if you need it updated. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sly would be the only one who could say for sure, but auto updates might be temporary off or backed up because of the maintenance over the last couple days.

You can just manually update your own profile if you need it updated. 

Ohh ok sweet I didn’t know that was an option or that maintenance was happening. How do I manually update ? I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to stuff like that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Ohh ok sweet I didn’t know that was an option or that maintenance was happening. How do I manually update 1f605.png I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to stuff like that 

Click your avatar on your profile page for your options menu, then select the option that says “Update Profile”

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Click your avatar on your profile page for your options menu, then select the option that says “Update Profile”

Ok thanks I’ll try that. Thanks for replying quick ☺️

12 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Enter your PSN ID in the Profile update box here, then press Update: https://psnprofiles.com/

Thanks mate. I’ll do that to

• 6 months later...