[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

13 minutes ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Yoku's Island Express - I've been looking at this game for some time. It's one of those games where I got it, and I've been almost obsessively played the last days. That's why there's already a new update from I guess. I really liked this game, It was like a Metroidvania/pinball fusion. Never thought I would play a game like that. It was really creative and did not overstay it's welcome. It was fun to play through and just as fun to complete. I loved how you found maps on the collectables around in the world, so I really felt incentivised to to explore and just try to find the collectables instead of looking up guides for them. 

The small stories were pretty entertaining and also the boss battles (yes pinball bosses) were pretty creative. I liked this game a lot actually, big recommendation from me

I just played and finished this as well and can echo your short review. It was super cool and addictive to play. Never felt like I needed to pull up a guide either so that's a big plus. Guess I should update my list at some point but I had it in Green as well (cause Hoa already stole my Light Blue).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Here comes another filled colour

Congrats on your next color filled! But...

23 minutes ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Yoku's Island Express - [...] I really liked this game, It was like a Metroidvania/pinball fusion.

... wait, what?! Looked this up on Youtube and it looks like real fun, thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

Now that Persona 3 Portable's list is out(and the game will come out in two days), I am tempted to swap my White game out for it... but then I'd have to shiny hunt another white-colored shiny Pokemon to replace Grimmsnarl and I don't feel like doing that. xD

EDIT: Nevermind, that game is going to not be bought first-day due to some issues with trophies not popping despite the requirements being fulfilled. Have to watch for a trophy patch. :(

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

We'll see how we do1f62c.png

m’dude!

Sweet rainbow plan - some great games… plus, you’ve got the “Rosetta Stone” Kaleidoscope game on there… Cities Skylines!

With all those dlc packs, you’ve got backups for like 8 other colours too! ?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Putting Minecraft on brown is maybe a bit of a reach, but I do think there is a lot of brown from the dirt, and also counting Steve (The main character) Guess I could've put it on green as well, but I just did another green, so brown it is.

I'd say Minecraft would be better for Blue TBH - once you have a full rainbow, the background is going to be more obvious and dominant than the small portions of brown...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I'm thinking I may end up having to move Saints Row across to Deep Purple before I finish my chart, as scrolling through my list, I'm struggling to find anything else that would fit it or that I can complete!

Yeah - Deep Purple is actually one of the trickier colours, I think - and my go-to, best recommendations for it, you've already platted in years gone by - Sayonara Wild Hearts, and Teslagrad!

Two you might consider, that you don't have (and aren't terribly long games to do) are maybe Gone Home, or Trine: Enhance Edition?

Saints Row the Third would be fine for Deep Purple if you need to though- a couple other folks have already pencilled that one in for it, and it doesn't bump for me, so feel free if you don't find anything else!

18 minutes ago, HelixNebula_x said:

I'm thinking I may end up having to move Saints Row across to Deep Purple before I finish my chart, as scrolling through my list, I'm struggling to find anything else that would fit it or that I can complete!

If you're a JRPG/Atlus fan, I found Soul Hackers 2 fits well for the deep purple category ?

58 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Yeah - Deep Purple is actually one of the trickier colours, I think - and my go-to, best recommendations for it, you've already platted in years gone by - Sayonara Wild Hearts, and Teslagrad!

Two you might consider, that you don't have (and aren't terribly long games to do) are maybe Gone Home, or Trine: Enhance Edition?

Saints Row the Third would be fine for Deep Purple if you need to though- a couple other folks have already pencilled that one in for it, and it doesn't bump for me, so feel free if you don't find anything else!

I wish I still had Sayonara Wild Hearts to play, what a cracking game that is!

Gone Home is a great shout though, pretty sure I've got that from PS Plus from ages ago. Looks pretty short and hits the colour to a tee so might give that one a go!