[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

You know what... I was thinking in only doing the Bingo Bonanza next year, but this also looks fun (also one challenge was to do a game of another event sooo..)

I'm IN.

Question... Is there restrictions on what games count aside from the color thing?

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 1

The title gave me a (horrifying) BF2042 flashback until I noticed a second, okay... five seconds, later that Kaleidoscope is an actual word, not a map. This event sounds like fun, and to be honest I'm not really sure if I could finish it but it would be silly not to try, count me in!

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great idea and fun, plus I’ve never been part of any challenges on here. Just one question - all the image copying, pasting etc....do I have to do this, or would you accept me just writing by submission as free text in a list format?

purple -

white - 

red - 

etc...you get it

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Sounds like a great idea and fun, plus I’ve never been part of any challenges on here. Just one question - all the image copying, pasting etc....do I have to do this, or would you accept me just writing by submission as free text in a list format?

purple -

white - 

red - 

etc...you get it

Of course - no problem!

The tracker sheet is just there to make it simpler for anyone to keep an easy eye on the missing ones, but a simple typed list is totally fine if that’s your bag ?

I tend to give up on events over my twirling sense for freedom that drives me though all sets of strict and stiff rules at neck-breaking speed but this, for once, sounds as if it may be straight up compatible with me.  ( ̄▽ ̄)  And for all I know, it’ll give me good reason to check the forums more often again. I’ll try my hand at adding another ? rainbow to the word!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Of course - no problem!

The tracker sheet is just there to make it simpler for anyone to keep an easy eye on the missing ones, but a simple typed list is totally fine if that’s your bag 1f44d.png

Excellent! 

Yeah,  my bag is an old n’ simple one; typing a list is the very limit of my interweb abilities.

you’re a scholar and a gent - sign me up squire

Hmmm... I've never been on anyone's Big Sexy Participant list... well not altogether, maybe separately (Big, Sexy or just Participant xD).

I would like to join as well.

An entire year is a long time so I think I'll just be going at it naturally at first and see what colors I can check off without planning for them then see which ones I'm missing towards the end.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

An entire year is a long time so I think I'll just be going at it naturally at first and see what colors I can check off without planning for them then see which ones I'm missing towards the end.

That was going to be my strategy as well, until I realized how many game images are predominantly dark grey or black. :D