[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

33 minutes ago, JadedDragos said:

Updating with my #151 and LIGHT BLUE with Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom.

Was a pretty good play, anime style hack n slash platformer, not to hard. Sometimes frustrating, but great characters.

Glad you enjoyed it. That game was pretty cool and I ended up revisiting it when they brought out the PS5 port just because. The PS4 version was my 3rd platinum and the PS5 version was my 175th. ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

I'm a Rainbow Warrior now! Completed my 12th game, The Ascent

https://i.imgur.com/1ufnwTB.png

I've completed The Ascent for another double dip in the two challenges I participate this year, and to be honest...

I don't know why Cyberpunk 2077 was pulled from the store, but shit like this can stay. I know it's the first game of the studio but honestly, it's so buggy.

First of all, the PS4 version of the game is a gamble to even start. 2 out of 3 starts I just get a blackscreen when booting up the game. And if you manage to start the game, it crashes every 10 - 15 minutes.

On top of that, stupid me made the mistake to upgrade another weapon to max before upgrading the first weapon I upgrade to max, which bugged the Max Weapon trophy, adding another half of a playthrough to my struggles.

Next up I'm planning to play GTA SA for Light Green.

EDIT: It said couldn't embedd because of an error with imgur, I'll try to fix it later.

Sounds rough, shame you had such a poor experience with it, because there’s a good game in there if you didn’t have to put up with such frustrations.

Just to mention - At the other end of the spectrum I played a physical copy on PS5 and didn’t encounter any issues so I ended up feeling like it was one of the better games I played in 2022

Congrats on rainbow warrior! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Just to mention - At the other end of the spectrum I played a physical copy on PS5 and didn’t encounter any issues so I ended up feeling like it was one of the better games I played in 2022

I also had a horrible time playing the PS5 version earlier. 
might be just my luck, but it’s not really something I can look past if it’s either easily recreated or should have never made it past QA in the first place. 
for example: I’ve played the PS5 version as the second player, and after every single loading screen, my HUD was completely gone, my friend had to tell me when using my healing skills.  Sometimes even my whole textures. I’ve ran through pitch black screens because the next objective was only a few meters away. 

So yea, sadly a completely horrible gaming experience for myself. 

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Congrats! - there's only 11 games on that card though? Did you miss one?

Thanks, yes I did! 

I wanted to use Code Vein as my brown, it's not the best, that's why I was a bit hesitant, guess I only marked it in my head, whoops.

Sorry, I'll fix it when I get home.

If you don't agree with using it as brown, that's also fine for me though, I'll get another one then.

12 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Thanks, yes I did! 

I wanted to use Code Vein as my brown, it's not the best, that's why I was a bit hesitant, guess I only marked it in my head, whoops.

Sorry, I'll fix it when I get home.

If you don't agree with using it as brown, that's also fine for me though, I'll get another one then.

No, I think that will work just fine for a Brown! 

Nice complete, I will add you to the Warriors list, post-haste! ?