[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

2 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

You're an evil man for including this stat Professor Haemoglobin Cash!

Mwahahaha - that's nothing....

....I've been working on the Badges for this Event here and there....

....and I'm accounting for possible Prestige levels up to Prestige 4.

Therefore.... the absolute tip-top badge will require 5 complete rainbows.... I don't have a hope of being able to sport the top tier of my own badge! ?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Therefore.... the absolute tip-top badge will require 5 complete rainbows...

Cut to me, December 31st, scouring my trophy list for unused DLC images like a junkie checking for loose change between the couch cushions...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

(more than just the few super fast folks - @Xylobe & @Taruta13 !)

I wish I could forget about that super fast clear, half of the games were stuff a five-year old could platinum. xD

My second card is half full but only because of a few KEMCO titles. I assure you that the rest will take at least a week. ;)

If this repeats next year I am going to go dive into some really interesting titles that are more faithful to the colors.

27 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Therefore.... the absolute tip-top badge will require 5 complete rainbows

"You're going to make me a sinner!" - my sister when I accidentally gave her Dr. Pepper strawberries and cream soda... which was NOT Zero Sugar. xD

I wouldn't be surprised if I made a dumpster fire of five cards next year if this repeats of nothing but animal letter games. :P

Also, what is Prestige Rainbow? I did not see that in the OP.

Edited by Taruta13

15 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Also, what is Prestige Rainbow? I did not see that in the OP.

It's just like Call of Duty.... (or at least, like Call of Duty was 10 years ago, when I played Call of Duty...)

Once you finish a Rainbow, you start another, and completing it gets you Rainbow Prestige Lv1.

do another.... and you get to Rainbow Prestige Lv.2....

...etc etc... to infinity.

It's like Purgatory, but with less damnation, and more multi-coloured paper hats.?

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's just like Call of Duty.... (or at least, like Call of Duty was 10 years ago, when I played Call of Duty...)

Once you finish a Rainbow, you start another, and completing it gets you Rainbow Prestige Lv1.

do another.... and you get to Rainbow Prestige Lv.2....

...etc etc... to infinity.

It's like Purgatory, but with less damnation, and more multi-coloured paper hats.1f389.png

Well, if that's just a rank, that's fine, but I don't think I could get too far into that. There are only so many game colors I can stomach, and I already did my penance with the first card catching all those shiny Pokemon. xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

roman-greek-helmet-spartan-angry-260nw-7

That should be everyone updated in the OP now - as always, let me know if I've made any errors!

Currently we have:

166 Participants

53 Rainbow Appreciators

22 Rainbow Warriors

5 Rainbow Elites

0 Prestige Rainbows

Now that we're starting to see some completed rainbows (more than just the few super fast folks - @Xylobe & @Taruta13 !) ... I've updated the OP to give links to the Rainbow Elite's completed cards, to give everyone some ideas for their own missing colours!

Keep up the colourful work, y'all!

Will be happy with Rainbow Warrior (as long as my KtD is above 1.00).

I can't imagine myself finishing 30 games (20 would be a reach) this year, let alone 80. 

• Like 1