Servers closing January 24th

I think I have the game, but my DS3 is not working, it works with DS4? I also have the hori fighting commander but with games with camera movements is so ackward.

Edit: Nope, I don't find the game on my thousand items on my main account (thanks Naughty Dog) neither on my turkey account used to buy cheaper games in the past. Is frustrating cause I'm almost 100% sure I bought the game cause I loved Rocket League.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

I tried it and still nothing. Maybe main issue that demo is from EU psn store and not from US. When I try to buy I see ‘there are no items that you can purchase at this time’

Why would that be an issue? Wait, did you try to buy an EU demo from your US account by any chance? Obviously that won't work. Buy it from the EU account the demo is tied to. Then switch to your main.

Apologies in advance if the second part of my comment was obvious to you. It's just that if you have the demo, you should be able to buy it. I've heard a lot of times about people buying delisted games through demos. I've done it too. So if it really doesn't let you that's weird to me.

On 26.12.2022 at 9:14 AM, tony_snake_24 said:

Why would that be an issue? Wait, did you try to buy an EU demo from your US account by any chance? Obviously that won't work. Buy it from the EU account the demo is tied to. Then switch to your main.

Apologies in advance if the second part of my comment was obvious to you. It's just that if you have the demo, you should be able to buy it. I've heard a lot of times about people buying delisted games through demos. I've done it too. So if it really doesn't let you that's weird to me.

I understand. Yes most of the times it’s possible to buy delisted games from demo but if publisher not delisted game completely from psn. If you try to buy from your demo it let you buy it?

5 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

I understand. Yes most of the times it’s possible to buy delisted games from demo but if publisher not delisted game completely from psn. If you try to buy from your demo it let you buy it?

I bought it through the demo (which I left installed) before it's delisting. That's a shame if it is not possible to buy it anymore :( 

On 29.12.2022 at 6:40 AM, tony_snake_24 said:

I bought it through the demo (which I left installed) before it's delisting. That's a shame if it is not possible to buy it anymore :( 

It’s also installed on my console but when I try to buy game from demo or using triangle button it says impossible to buy. So I think they removed game completely from psn sadly 

14 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

It’s also installed on my console but when I try to buy game from demo or using triangle button it says impossible to buy. So I think they removed game completely from psn sadly 

I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks. Stupid delistings and server shutdowns...

8 hours ago, PippInMR2 said:

Is anyone able to get the online to load?  My console freezes up everytime I try to start an online game.

I also had trouble with it freezing. I was using a download from an Australian account to play the game on my main US account. I tried two ps3s and multiple accounts including the account that had purchased it with no luck.

I ended up getting around it by spoofing location to Australia. not sure why that matters but it did. I noticed once I got it working that the news box was showing text which all the times before it wasnt.

I didnt have a vpn readily available so i used smart dns setup. which is literally just setting dns settings on your ps3 network setup

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 2:20 PM, PippInMR2 said:

Is anyone able to get the online to load?  My console freezes up everytime I try to start an online game.

I had this same issue and tried it a few days later and it worked no problem... probably just glitchy because its old, the servers are dying, and its on a PS3... lol Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ConAir said:

Just checked. I can't logon to the servers anymore. This is it than? 

If you liked it, you should definitely try Rocket League. ;)

41 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Doesn't work for me either :/

Edit: Funny: Looks like @TheRealHardyBoy1is still playing online :D.

Same here. Displays: “An error occurred when retrieving data from the online service, please try again later”

Edited by samijon2004
  • Like 1