Ad-hoc: Oswald earns Mickey's trophies

So, since I'm insane I'm going for the Epic Mickey 2 platinum on Vita. It seems to be going smoothly so far. As you know, the platinum requires ad-hoc play, so I used a spare Vita and a spare PSN account (and a second copy of the game) for the two co-op trophies. When I got "Clear" playing as Mickey, the trophy popped on my alt account playing as Oswald at the same time. "Oswald's New Groove" also popped for both accounts at once when I finished the level.

I got my second Vita out again to make Blot Alley Superstar easier (because Oswald can, will, and has screwed me over if left to his own devices). Trophy popped on both accounts.

In addition, I had unlocked "Recycler" for befriending 50 enemies on my main account through natural progression. Bizarrely, when I sprayed one enemy with paint playing as Mickey, the trophy popped on the alt account playing as Oswald. No idea if both paint related trophies would've popped at the same time for Oswald if I'd earned them both as Mickey but it wouldn't surprise me.

So, now my alt has "Clear", "Oswald's New Groove", "Recycler", and "Blot Alley Superstar", in that order. It's not the end of the world for me if my alt gets flagged but I figured someone playing as Oswald might want to avoid out of order timestamps if possible. So, for your second Vita I highly suggest using a throwaway/alt account you don't want to use for trophy hunting if you care about not having out of order timestamps. Better yet, maybe stick to the PS3 version, multiplayer is more straightforward on that platform anyways.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BrainExplorer66 said:

It's not the end of the world for me if my alt gets flagged but I figured someone playing as Oswald might want to avoid out of order timestamps if possible. So, for your second Vita I highly suggest using a throwaway/alt account you don't want to use for trophy hunting if you care about not having out of order timestamps.

As this should be reproducible by anyone recreating the situation and nothing here violates the leaderboard rules, nothing should warrant a flag. While it's weird that the devs didn't fully vet the unlock conditions for ad-hoc play, it's in the game so nothing for anyone to worry about.