Favourite game you played in 2022

GoonerLukeThe

5 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Titanfall 2

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Titanfall 2

32 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

Titanfall 2

Seems strange, yet makes a whole lotta sense. Great game, amazing gameplay.

Respawn's Apex Legends would be the next logical step for you guys.

Beware though, it's highly addictive.

• Like 2

Elden Ring is a really easy pick for me as it was an unforgettable experience that fully lived up to my expectations (I've yet to plat it as it will be my 500th trophy milestone). However, I also had an amazing time playing Steep, and I appreciate it even more now that I'm playing Riders Republic and can see that it's not as good as its predecessor.

• Like 2

My Fav was probably The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe as it was one of the very few games to actually make me laugh out loud and it has many interesting endings that only made me want to find all of them out of pure completion, my runner up is probably Sonic Frontiersits awesome, it put sonic back on the map for me, but Stanley Parable was an experience for sure, if you haven't played it yet, I Highly recommend it

While I just started up Witcher 3 on PS5 I'm not gonna count that. The one that keeps sticking with me is Sayonara Wild Hearts. Finally played it back in September when I was working on my backlog and was blown away. In a deluge of third person action adventure games, this was one of the most unique games I've ever played.

Edited by jslo34

OlliOlli World, with a special shoutout to Shatter Deluxe Remastered. Never would have imagine getting into a skateboarding game considering I've never touch a board in my life. The game made me wanna pull off a Sal Flip knowing damn well I'd break my legs upon landing.

The Witcher 3... but c'mon, we all knew what a masterpiece it is. Kind of unfair so I'll pick a game from this year and I'll say...

- The Callisto Protocol - 

Been a bit of a dry year for me tho and mostly full of disappointments... looking at you Horizon, Dying Light 2 and GoW... ?

• Like 1

I haven't played GOW: Ragnarök or Elden Ring but my favorite was either the new COD (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II) because I'm a sucker for it doesn't matter how bad or Saint Row I was impressed with that game no matter how buggy or unplayable sometimes. It was so fresh and a fun change up to the games I usually play I loved it. It brought me back to being a kid. But let me know what game you guys love down below!

Ever 17: The Out of Infinity (PC). A classic from the creator of Nonary/Nirvana games.
Resident Evil 3 (PSone). 28th playthrough. Can't get enough of it, especially after weak remake.
Dark Souls III (PS4). After beating vanilla game years ago i finally found time to fight againts Friede, Gael and Midir.
Demon's Souls (PS5). Nearly perfect remake. My 3rd DeS plat. Might not be the last one. I love Boletaria.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3). It took me 10 years to finish my 3rd MGS4 playthrough. Act 4 left me crying and speechless again as always.
Higurashi When They Cry (PC). Still can't belive that Ryukishi is working on new Silent Hill game. This guy made best horror stories in gaming medium.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PS5). One of the best expansions ever created. Basically a second FFIV remake. Can't belive how good this monster of a game still is.
Fate Stay Night (PC). You won't find better mix of fantasy setting, h-scenes and arthurian myths in a game in your whole life. 
Resident Evil 2 (PSone). My favourite survival horror game ever. 

Nioh (PS4). One of the biggest gaming surprises in my life. Basically a love letter for any Onimusha/Ninja Gaiden fan.

Elden Ring (PS5). Wasn't impressed with the game first. After meeting Ranni and viisiting Leyndell i lost count how many times my jaw dropped on the floor since then. Going to have nightmares after Malenia fight for couple of years from now on.

Witch on the Holy Night (PS4). Still can't belive Fate/stay night creators released a game in the west. That's probably reward for helping all those people in DSIII, DeS, Nioh and ER. Bring more good games here, Type-Moon.

Couldn't pick one, sorry. If i had to, i would probably pick Endwalker. Very big FFIV fanboy here. 

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 3

Stray without a doubt. Loved the teaser that was shown back in 2020 by Sony during there PS5 showcase and easily became one of my most anticipated games. I had a wonderful time with it. Super fun and relaxing game with vibrant graphics, engaging story, cool soundtrack, tight gameplay, memorable characters, incredible world building, heartwarming ending, and you play as a ginger cat! What more do you need? A real gem of a game

• Like 3