Don't stop after getting the last trophy

Profeelgood

• 4 months later...

I know right, those ending scenes were awesome!
Anyone who backs out too soon/just after trophies is really missing out! There's only like what 15 minutes or so of game left anyway till the ending after the last trophy, it gets so crazy that its totally worth it! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I second that! The final part is not too long in itself and it's full of destruction, just loved it!

Neat game, cool story and vibes, definitely worth a playthrough

Ohh and the part with the blasts was just majestic! The sound, the vibrations, the feeling, greatly done.

Edited by Rejim

The ending is amazing, you should not miss it - your jaw will hit the floor, it's just so unexpected and crazy :D

Also, I can recommend everyone to go for the secret ending as well, it will make you think about the game a bit differently maybe, don't miss it!

If you don't know how to get the secret ending:

Spoiler

After destroying all of the machines, go back to the cornfield and into the trapdoor where you found the machine for the trophy "Field Research". Inside this bunker, you can control a lever on the right, which opens the door next to it if you pull the lever in a certain order.

The sequence for this lever puzzle can be found in the area for the trophy "Obscure Foundations". There is a recorder next to the machine that makes three different sounds - the same sounds the lever makes when pulling it in one of the three directions; you would have to write down the sequence until it repeats itself and pull the lever in the cornfield accordingly.

To open the door, pull the lever in the following directions:

Spoiler

Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Right, Right Up, Up, Up, Right, Left, Left, Left

The door should open and you can explore what's behind it :)

• Like 1