Expansion 2 Trophy Thoughts

timpurnat

You can buy the cheapest skyforged and gold items, the emote, and still get the trophies. They cost a combined 3500 glory (ranked currency). 

As far as getting to level from 25, a quick crunch of the numbers has me thinking it will be about 75k xp or 35 hours. Unsure if semi afk method still works or not.

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

You can buy the cheapest skyforged and gold items, the emote, and still get the trophies. They cost a combined 3500 glory (ranked currency). 

As far as getting to level from 25, a quick crunch of the numbers has me thinking it will be about 75k xp or 35 hours. Unsure if semi afk method still works or not.

Oh shit, I forgot that you can press R1 and see more items lmao, good. I thought it would cost 6k. I have 2100 so far...

I'll check the afk method myself later. As for ranked. I am currently able to find my alt on Australian servers with relative ease. These level trophies are so pointless xD they could be a bit more creative 

btw any idea how much glory you get at the end of each season? I know it's based on performance but I can't find the exact numbers 

edit: I see there are challenges that give glory, first ones are gold rank (400) and 10 wins (250)

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

For Hit for the Cycle trophy I basically need to do all moves shown in the video below (I know it can be any char, asking for an example)?

It's a bit confusing since the trophy description says "all" 6 signature moves, but the video shows more than 6. Does it mean all moves of the main weapon? 

6 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

It's a trash list because people don't want to grind more. why are you always complaining about other people complaining? That's even more annoying tbh.

Nobody's holding a gun to your head making you go back. People chose to play a game that's constantly updated with new content, you can blame yourselves for bothering with it but this list is not even bad. People talking like just playing the game is a grind, sounds like you made a mistake picking this game to play. Probably the same people who afk farm bots on the phone or some shit

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Nobody's holding a gun to your head making you go back. People chose to play a game that's constantly updated with new content, you can blame yourselves for bothering with it but this list is not even bad. People talking like just playing the game is a grind, sounds like you made a mistake picking this game to play. Probably the same people who afk farm bots on the phone or some shit

I don't think anyone would mind playing this if DLC trophies were actually meaningful. It's a crime to call this an expension, they only added one character. I got 1/3 of trophies in one match, because I already did the requirements while going for base game, which is another sign this update is pointless. It's not like they increased the account level cap or added any rewards for it, it's just a lazy list

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I don't think anyone would mind playing this if DLC trophies were actually meaningful. It's a crime to call this an expension, they only added one character. I got 1/3 of trophies in one match, because I already did the requirements while going for base game, which is another sign this update is pointless. It's not like they increased the account level cap or added any rewards for it, it's just a lazy list

Please let us know the answers to your questions if you've experimented a little and found the answers out for yourself. I have a lot of the same questions as you do!

• Like 1

Just now, BeautifulTorment said:

Please let us know the answers to your questions if you've experimented a little and found the answers out for yourself. I have a lot of the same questions as you do!

Sure thing, I'll post all my findings when I get back to the game later today!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

First of all, you know that's not true lol. People just hate dlc. I didn't expect a list for just one character either but compared to the first DLC this list is a joke. No To Hell and Back, no Jack of All Trades, no three legends to 25 whatever it's called. The meaning is that you're supposed to improve with your main. It's a fighting game. What meaning is there beyond playing to improve? People have such a loose attitude with this shit. But doesn't matter to me because I'll play and have fun luckily. Good luck to you guys if you're gonna play and dislike it lol

• Like 1

Will I ever be free from this game? At this point I regret to have started it. It's not fun anymore. Shalll I expect expansion 3 for 2025?

I remember I could turbo afk grind the level/gold (i hope it isn't patched at this point) but I better get a ps5 first to have 2 consoles. The miscellaneous sound luck based with randoms so those may be best boosted, I cba to play this anymore.

• Like 2

Just now, VirtualNight said:

Will I ever be free from this game? At this point I regret to have started it. It's not fun anymore. Shalll I expect expansion 3 for 2025?

I remember I could turbo afk grind the level/gold (i hope it isn't patched at this point) but I better get a ps5 first to have 2 consoles. The miscellaneous sound luck based with randoms so those may be best boosted, I cba to play this anymore.

You can boost the game with your phone if you don't have 2 consoles

4 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

You can boost the game with your phone if you don't have 2 consoles

The turbo method can be done with bots, for the miscellaneous I don't know if it is worth the pain to use my phone.

2 consoles is simply so i can play with one and semi-afk grind with the other.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

For the turbo method, it's been years so I don't remember it exactly. You remap the heavy attack button to X, then set a custom match with max bots in a small map thar has no more than 2 floors/platforms, lifes-based mode (set lives to 99; I think you can also play in Timer without any difference) put damage on 300% and for the timer I think there was either a problem with 15min or it wasn't rewarding as the lower timers over time. I can't remember if I was going for 4min or 12min. Finally, turbo the X button.

In the match, your chararacter should keep spamming attacks and the bots will tend to walk to you, allowing you for some kills. I think there was a problem with this method as sometimes it wouldn't give me any reward, I think it was because the game has a sort of anti-cheating system that detects this and gives you nothing, so I would occasionally move the stick blindy somewhere to fix it. Just rubberband your stick doesn't work in my experience as you will walk out of the platform and die so many times that you won't get any reward.

It's a slow method but I think it is the same as being active (in custom, if you play legit with randoms in ranked/deathmatch you will get the best XP) because there is a cap of XP/Gold per match you can get and that cap is very low. It took me a lot to get to level 25 with 3 characters, it will surely be longer to reach Level 40 with 1.

Edited by VirtualNight
some corrections
  • Like 2

So for glory points. Looks like challenges only apply to the third mode in the ranked section "street brawl". I completed the 10 wins challenge which rewards 250 glory, next one is for the 50 wins which also only gives 250. You also get 400 glory when you rank up. This might take a long time if you are starting from zero (unless you get bigger rewards at the end of the season but I don't see that anywhere).

It also takes a long time to match up! Experience with the DLC has been pretty shit so far lol 

UPDATE: 

There is end of season reward of glory and you can calculate your total here: https://www.brawlhalla.com/glory-calculator/
This is how much you get with the bare minimum:

image.png

The season ends in 5 days!! So at least get 10 wins

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

For Hit for the Cycle trophy I basically need to do all moves shown in the video below (I know it can be any char, asking for an example)?

It's a bit confusing since the trophy description says "all" 6 signature moves, but the video shows more than 6. Does it mean all moves of the main weapon? 

I can confirm that the moves shown in the video above don't count toward the trophy. I played 20 matches doing them and the trophy didn't pop. Then I started using special moves with circle (Maybe that's obvious for brawlhala vets lol but I still have no idea what signature attacks should be so don't be mad at me xD). So you need to do 3 moves with each weapon. forward+O, down+O, and just O (the enemy needs to be in the air). I also charged the O just in case. Here is how I got it (pops after match ends):

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

some amazingly helpful info here, thanks everyone. downloading the game on my phone as we speak, time to afk while watching stuff yet again. catching 15 bombs in a row took me a good 30 minutes, but it really did feel like the hit boxes were all out of whack, or maybe my controller is on it's way out. personally, i'm happy to get some more easy ultra rare trophies, although i get the frustration when an older game like this gets new trophies out of nowhere. good luck y'all!

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG
  • Like 1