Expansion 2 Trophy Thoughts

timpurnat

On 14/03/2023 at 2:28 PM, SQUALL20X said:

From the glory calculator site: "Glory can only be obtained by participating in ranked 1v1 or 2v2"

So the wins and elo gained from 3rd mode does't impact the glory we get at the end of the season?

yeah i think so. i made the mistake of grinding out the 3rd ranked mode and ended up with no glory left to show for it.

• 4 weeks later...

This is finally over ☺️?

We can also refund both items (gold then silver) after receiving the trophy but we only have 3 refunds, once they are used they will never come back.

Expansion 2 wasn't that bad compared to the first one, they could have asked us to buy 5-10 different types of gold items with 1 trophy, imagine how much grind such trophy could have been.

Well at this point I hope they never add any more expansion to this game regardless of how difficult the requirements are ?

• 9 months later...

Just an information for people trying to get both skyforged trophies:

Some people said that you only need 2000 Glory, because it is possible to buy an goldforged emoji (2000) and resell it and then just buy a simple skyforged (1500) one to get both trophies. This doesn't work, you need 3500 because you can only buy a goldforged emoji when you already have the skyforged version of it

Just thought I let you know because I farmed wins for 2000 glory and stopped playing, thinking I could get both this way, now I have to wait another season (3 months) to get enough glory for the other trophy

Edited by DaaneS97

14 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Just an information for people trying to get both skyforged trophies:

Some people said that you only need 2000 Glory, because it is possible to buy an goldforged emoji (2000) and resell it and then just buy a simple skyforged (1500) one to get both trophies. This doesn't work, you need 3500 because you can only buy a goldforged emoji when you already have the skyforged version of it

Just thought I let you know because I farmed wins for 2000 glory and stopped playing, thinking I could get both this way, now I have to wait another season (3 months) to get enough glory for the other trophy

isn't the idea to buy a skyforged weapon (1500 glory), refund it, get the 1500 glory back and (with an additional 500 glory) purchase the goldforged? therefore you only need 2000 (1500+500) glory in total

Edited by no_imjayden

9 hours ago, no_imjayden said:

isn't the idea to buy a skyforged weapon (1500 glory), refund it, get the 1500 glory back and (with an additional 500 glory) purchase the goldforged? therefore you only need 2000 (1500+500) glory in total

Yep that is what I thought and I have tried it this way as well, bought an skyforged emoji for 1500, refunded it and tried to get the goldforged version of it.

It will say that it first requires the skyforged version of it to be able to buy the goldforged version

13 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Yep that is what I thought and I have tried it this way as well, bought an skyforged emoji for 1500, refunded it and tried to get the goldforged version of it.

It will say that it first requires the skyforged version of it to be able to buy the goldforged version

ohh i get it, makes sense now. my mistake, thanks for clarifying

• Like 1