Time to start getting the stacks!

DividedByMankind

16 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im not autopopping annything. Because i love the game. I am playing legit from start to finnish on max diffculty 3 more times. I did Evil within stack 7 times. How is playing a game 4 times from start to finnish with watching same guide cheating? So i couldnt careless what other thinks or their happiness 1f609.png

Not ur account my account. And i can play the same game 30times for 7 plats if i want to, legit. Dont understand cheaters like you1f609.png

I'm not of the opinion that playing a game multiple times reduces the value of a platinum or is cheating. If you can beat a game 3 times and get 3 platinums from it, so be it. The same people that screech about stacking or autopops are the same ones who buy garbage remakes of the last of us and praise it.

Want to play this game 5 times? Go for it, ill most likely do the same.

• Like 1

I don't really get the appeal of stacking the same platinum on your profile 5 times, even auto popping it, no clue how that it supposed to feel rewarding, but if you feel good about it then go for it, seems like the PS5 has made this a super common thing anyway and there are much bigger problems going on in the community anyway.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TriadThunder said:

I'm not of the opinion that playing a game multiple times reduces the value of a platinum or is cheating. If you can beat a game 3 times and get 3 platinums from it, so be it. The same people that screech about stacking or autopops are the same ones who buy garbage remakes of the last of us and praise it.

Want to play this game 5 times? Go for it, ill most likely do the same.

I agree with you. And i dont even have tlou remake. Naughty dog lost a customer after the direction they decided with tlou2. Only reason i finnished it is because of the completion. 

And im not a fan of paying 70$ for a game i allready payed full price for. Especially to a company that managed to destroy one of the best games ever made(my opinion). 

I like glen schofield because he is inspired by space horror which is my genre, one of my all time favourite movies is Event Horizon. After watching it years ago i have ever since been innto space survival horror. 

The only reason i am platting it 4 times is because it passed a 9/10 for me how much i enjoyed it, and i allways will have respect for a new ip especially AAA Survival horror and not the same game reskinned and called with a number. Even tho if the game is garbage. 

If people is annoyed because i am platting a game 7 times legit with no autopop by playing a game 28 times thats their problem. 

One thing is sure i am not stacking games like what yoi guys call jumping taco. I am playing legiit by completing from start to finnish. And som i am ofc autopopping. 

That said i also do it because i want 100% Completion in the series. Almost have Resident Evil series 100%. Missed killzone with mercenary tho. Far cry is 100%. Thats why i stack em also. It looks good for me.

I also respect peoples opinion about stacking but calling someone a legally cheater becaus he stacked the same game legit alot of times or even autopopped it when its allowed by devs. Is just low life. 

Annyways good trophy hunting to everyone who is doing their games legit ? About to continue callisto. 

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Some people in here obviously dont know the difference between stacking and auto-popping platinums.  I'm personally of the belief that the auto pop is kinda weak, but i also dont care that other people do it. Avengers was the only game i've auto popped but i never lost sleep over it.

As far as stacking, if you wanna play a game 5 times on max difficulty to get 5 platinums, go for it. I'm personally gonna play it again and platinum the PS4 version most likely over the summer when the video game releases are kinda dry.  Im also in the process of getting the PS5 platinum (got the PS4 platinum in 2019) for Jedi : Fallen Order since i got the free upgrade when i got my PS5 last year. 

I've also gotten stacks for TLOU and Uncharted 4 because i genuinely liked playing them and if i wanna play them again, the platinum is just an added bonus.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2022 at 3:17 AM, TriadThunder said:

There is users that wont be happy with this outcome, I guarantee it. Trophy autopops and stacks are apparently legally cheating.

How could that be considered cheating? What if you just wanted to transfer your save to have everything unlocked in-game for an updated version of a game you just want to mess around in? It will auto-pop trophies, regardless if you intend it to or not. 

5 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

How could that be considered cheating? What if you just wanted to transfer your save to have everything unlocked in-game for an updated version of a game you just want to mess around in? It will auto-pop trophies, regardless if you intend it to or not. 

My comment was satire, it was aimed at someone who was complaining about others autopopping and stacking games.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SilkyJay86 said:

honestly with all that you can nitpick on people/trophy hunting.  Learning what he means by stacking, and seeing that Evil Within pic... I say more power to you.  Some people can't beat it once.  Actually impressive in a way.   Get it

I sometimes stack by autopoping! And thats only amazing sony and capcom titles? i am going to stop stacking. Dont see the point anymore wasting time on completing a game that ive allready completed! 

I have one rule, tho: Ima still stack every Resident Evil, Farcry, sniper ghost warrior and crysis ?Atomic heart is the last stacking game for me exept these titles i mentioned here tho. 

• 3 months later...