Cards still missable?

Crypto151

32 minutes ago, Crypto151 said:

Are their certain gwent cards that are still missable seven years later? Haven't played in a while and I'm just curious if CDPR have made it so that no cards are missable or if I need to follow a guide again. 

Ofc every missable card is still missable

Gwent tournament 3-4 cards,The party with triss(3cards) you need to choose to save inkeeper instead  wizards for 1 cards) you need to play with baron to earn his card before he dies and that's it I think

Hi! 

I played recently before and after the update and yes, unfortunately the cards are missable (only the ones associated with tournaments, i believe)

Just manually save before each Gwent Match and you are fine! 

3 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

Ofc every missable card is still missable

Gwent tournament 3-4 cards,The party with triss(3cards) you need to choose to save inkeeper instead  wizards for 1 cards) you need to play with baron to earn his card before he dies and that's it I think

Hi! 

I didnt play with Baron, after the final mission with him you can loot his card in his room :)

• Like 2

On 12/16/2022 at 7:44 AM, Brodyest8GT said:

Hi! 

I played recently before and after the update and yes, unfortunately the cards are missable (only the ones associated with tournaments, i believe)

Just manually save before each Gwent Match and you are fine! 

Hi! 

I didnt play with Baron, after the final mission with him you can loot his card in his room :)

Additionally when you have side quest with zoltan when you need stole 3 gwent cards from mansion you need to choose to keep those cards!

• Like 1