How to unlock

Hi,
how can I unlock "
Defender" map? I found some interesting exploit and I don't want to play the game longer than I need to so I'm gonna give it a try, but it says it is TIER 3 map. Also - what is the fastest way of farming Exo Survival Veteran trophy? Can I just die in round 2?

Edited by KonyTV

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: The fastest way to platinum is to first delete the patch on ps3, then play any map on Tier 1 (there is a lot of glitches, the easiest one is probably the one on Retreat) to make culmulative amount of rounds to go for tier 2. Then you can easily do the elevator glitch on Horizon and Flip Flop the map in an hour. Then you can patch the game play Tier 3 maps to go the furthest you can on each and then just farm 50 exo survival games trophy. The reason to patch the game is beacuse only after patch it add rounds to counter, not highest round like earlier. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Method works great, thanks!

Additionally I just learned if you platinum this on PS4 first, you'll have full access to all the maps by signing in on PS3, so you can go straight to Riot map (not sure if it works the otherway). Also you can't unlock the 50 games online if you have the other version platinum'd, so you'll have to do it on a local profile through local play