Servers shutdown - March 19, 2023

Smashero

I'd mostly would like to know if there are any glitched trophies still. Seemed there were quite a few [Team Elimination is broken, been acknowledged as such, and will be removed until it can be reworked/fixed] but saw a later post on their forums from 23th of February 2018

There were a number of issues we had in earlier builds that caused a number of Trophies to not unlock as intended. A lot of those bugs have been corrected and they should be working just fine. If for some reason you discover any issues with unlocking these Trophies, please contact our support team. You can reach them here: https://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us

Solid response but would be good to know if all are obtainable. Also, game is free for anyone interested, will probably try to give it a go at some point.

Source: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/127162/?page=1#203421 

3 minutes ago, Rejim said:

I'd mostly would like to know if there are any glitched trophies still. Seemed there were quite a few [Team Elimination is broken, been acknowledged as such, and will be removed until it can be reworked/fixed] but saw a later post on their forums from 23th of February 2018

Solid response but would be good to know if all are obtainable. Also, game is free for anyone interested, will probably try to give it a go at some point.

Source: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/forum/topic/127162/?page=1#203421 

Someone did it from scratch in a week and a few days about 2 months ago. I guess it's still obtainable (hopefully)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

What's with these trophies? They don't look difficult, yet very few have earned them. Are they super glitchy? You'd figure winning 25 TDM wouldn't be that difficult. 

It's a F2P game so it's more rare than it should be I'm guessing 

Edited by timpurnat

1 hour ago, timpurnat said:

It's a F2P game so it's more rare than it should be I'm guessing 

I got my answers from a friend who plat it a couple of years ago already.  It has a lot to do with stuff vs bots not counting and the game filling missing spots with bots.  The TDM is also 8v8, so filling a lobby with boosters is neigh on impossible, so you actually have to get decent to fight bots.  Having alts on the other side will be needed too.  It seems like a pretty big undertaking considering boosting is not the most efficient way of doing it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Does anyone know if I can freely switch between NA and EU and pop the trophies just like on Friday the 13th for example? I know everything doesn't autopop, I was just wondering if I have to plat one stack before starting the other one or if it messes it up in some way.

Yes you can if you fulfilled the requirements for match wins or healing all you have to do is to play a match to pop the matches trophy and do some healing for the healing trophy

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Seems the Dreadnought server having issues or are down atm. I cannot enter the server. It keeps on loading ''Entering the game''. Few friends of mine have the same issue. We might need to contact them for a server reset. This is for both stacks. Also redownloading and reinstalling didn't help either.  Lets hope it's a short term issue ?

40 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Seems the Dreadnought server having issues or are down atm. I cannot enter the server. It keeps on loading ''Entering the game''. Few friends of mine have the same issue. We might need to contact them for a server reset. This is for both stacks. Also redownloading and reinstalling didn't help either.  Lets hope it's a short term issue 1f631.png

Same all my friends can't login as well into the game, hopefully they fix it soon

• Like 1

The servers went down at least twice since I started boosting it. Each time the error was something akin to "wrong version, cannot play". Everybody got this error on both versions and it would sort itself out in about an hour or so.

This time, like @TazDevilz1986 mentioned, there isn't even an error, it's forever stuck on "Entering the game...". This has been the case for at least 4 hours now. Every player has this issue, so here's hoping it's not an early shutdown.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Devs fiddling the game too much even they are playing in Dev Hunt events. The main problem for us was server crashes in Havoc mode after 40 minutes. Get those Havocs done before it gets worse. Here's their Twitter page https://twitter.com/playdreadnought

I concur. Out of about ten runs I did, I had a disconnection on either Wave 9 or Wave 10 on four different occassions. Usually though, I played with one specific person when we disconnected, so it's possible that it was just an issue with our networks not liking each other.

We managed to beat Wave 10 three times and our fastest run was 49 minutes, so I am not sure how much you can cut the time down from that, but to anyone who is worried about it, it is doable with good communication. I would also advise everyone to do Havoc as the very first thing before getting to the easy grind.

Today in the morning up till now me and my boosting group aren't able to access the game, just stuck on entering the game screen, i restarted the application, i restarted ps4 and i even restarted my router but to no avail.

So it seems the game is currently broken and i don't want the Future Soldier nightmare to happen again, we lose the game before its actual shutdown.

Our only solution is to send tweets asking them to check what's the issue:

https://twitter.com/playdreadnought/

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Needles said:

Server shutdown date extended to July 11, 2023:

There is also now a 200% XP/Credits boost.

That is enough time to go from 0% to platinum.

There are still active boost sessions with people boosting every day.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...