Scrapped Crash Team Racing Reboot Gameplay Leaked

Azaan60

danm this looked so awesome. Why do they always scrap the good games, this, star wars 1313... :(

But are you sure this was actual gameplay of a game made by activision? could be just another one of those fan made games.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

That looks incredible. But I agree, seems like a fan made game, it's way too "finished" to be something suddenly scrapped.

I doubt it's fan made, back in 2010 there were rumors a CTR reboot was in development, this video solidifies that rumor even more. Also it seems too high quality for it to be a 2010 fan made game. Games can get cancelled even when they seem finished, look at what happened to 1313

Edited by Azaan60

If this had trophies and big team modes it would have been amazing.

If it came out period it would've been amazing. Crash Team Racing is one of my favorite Kart racing games (easily better than the Mario kart series, in my opinion) and a modern version of that game would have been absolutely awesome. 

Parker

• Like 2

I always loved CTR, even my mum loved it and was late picking up from school one day because 'just one more race'.

It's a shame this was scrapped, I think a lot of people would've bought it even on the nostalgia factor.

Nevermind, I guess more CoD clones will sell better.

• Like 1

The gameplay looked awesome but didn't care for the visuals. Man, I miss CTR! In high school, my buddies and I would sit around and play this, ECW: Anarchy Rulez, WWE Attitude, and Marvel vs. Capcom all day. Memories :)

Crash Team Racing is the best kart game ever, i want a reboot, remake, hd version whatever!!

Exactly!

• Like 1