Automatic updates are running

I've just finished coding the automatic update stuff. Right now everyone's profile/trophies should update within 24 hours.

This'll be the time for non-premium users, premium users will be much more often but I haven't coded that yet.

Edit: This is what I propose:

Premium users: multiple automatic updates per day, can update whenever too by putting PSNID in the box on homepage and pressing GO.

Non-premium, logged in at least once: Automatically updates every 12 or 24 hours, we'll see. Can use the manual update once per hour.

Non-premium, never logged in: Updates once a week. Can use the manual update once per hour.

• Like 3

Premium users: multiple automatic updates per day, can update whenever too by putting PSNID in the box on homepage and pressing GO.

Non-premium, logged in at least once: Automatically updates every 12 or 24 hours, we'll see. Can use the manual update once per hour.

Non-premium, never logged in: Updates once a week. Can use the manual update once per hour.

Sounds good to me. Perhaps for the "Non-premium, never logged in" people, you can set a cookie, so that after they've generated a few, it suggests they sign up for a more frequent auto-updating card? Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

How do we donate to become a premium member, Sly?

I created a thread " here " asking this same question and a couple more. if possible could you answer it there too so that there will be a place for us and future newbs to find this answer without having to go through every post or creating a new thread. thanks.

Awesome update. I logged in tonight and my list was already updated :o Also, as a side question, whats the difference between an Advanced Member and a Premium Member? I know Premium is for people who paid. However I've also seen some people sporting the Advanced tag who I thought donated before the site went into open Beta.

Awesome update. I logged in tonight and my list was already updated :o Also, as a side question, whats the difference between an Advanced Member and a Premium Member? I know Premium is for people who paid. However I've also seen some people sporting the Advanced tag who I thought donated before the site went into open Beta.

That just depends on post count.