100% DMW in chapter 10?

Yes, I'm missing one of Cloud's as well and also at the first save point in the final chapter. How complaining here helps as well. So far, I didn't get it while writing this. It's the last one I need, so maybe... Or not, got summons twice instead of Cloud's limit break/scene and a few Clouds without a scene at all.

For me I got lucky as I got most of mine just through natural playthrough of the game and the missions/some grinding of missions. Cloud was the one I struggled with the most. For Cloud it took nearly two hours to get the three remaining memories I had - grinded Mission 1-1-1. Then Genesis was stuck at 10% for a long time.

Then lo and behold I entered the DMW screen after some more playthrough, and he was at 55%. Honestly don't remember seeing one of his memories. Then just went AFK to make and eat dinner/wash dishes last night for about an hour and a half, and I come back, and all 100%. Thankful for the research I did with equipping two maxed out Cissnei's and four maxed out Genesis'.