(EVENT) Your Backlog but i decide what you play

8 minutes ago, iXanon said:

I'm fearful of what you might pick, but so far you've been quite fair so.. go ahead, pick a game for me and I'll try to play/finish it as time permits.

yeah don't we all. anyway your first game is:

Scc16dc.png
18 of 19 Trophies

18 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

It sounds interesting, but looking at my backlog of already started games, it doesn't sound all that fun (since several of them reached the point where my skill can't bring me any further... others I have just been slacking/lost interest).

Anyway, let's see what I get assigned to do and then, let's see if I actually do it (I promise to at least try...).

Also, Crisis Core FF7R doesn't count as backlog, that's my "currently playing" game, and likely my first 2023 platinum..

By the when, when does the event start and finish? (deadlines are important, even if it's for us to miss them...)

event starts when you sign up and has no definite end date (i'll run it as long as i can)

anyways your first game is:

S1917d9.png
8 of 14 Trophies

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I’ve got my next game planned out after finishing Ghost of Sparta but give me something off my list to play after I finished Ghost of Sparta and Trails to Zero

you sound way more organised then me lol

Sb80aea.png
2 of 35 Trophies

33 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

This seems similar to this old event but limited to backlog... interesting idea but Ill just watch for now.

wow what a coincidence, i thought mine was an original idea, though the event you refereed to is ended so call this the unintended backlog version i guess

16 minutes ago, nashoyo68 said:

Sounds interesting, I'm up for it. Can't wait to regret this later :P

don't we all regret starting events lol

anyways, your first game is:

S37ccd5.png
35 of 50 Trophies

17 minutes ago, KyloZen- said:

me next pls!

ok, your first game is:

Sd44828.png
4 of 14 Trophies

18 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I'll hop in on this. Nothing VITA, as mine is not working currently :)

ok, your first game is:

Sd92440.png
15 of 26 Trophies

i'll get the op updated later  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

you sound way more organised then me lol

Sb80aea.png
2 of 35 Trophies

wow what a coincidence, i thought mine was an original idea, though the event you refereed to is ended so call this the unintended backlog version i guess

don't we all regret starting events lol

S37ccd5.png
35 of 50 Trophies

ok, your first game is:

Sd44828.png
4 of 14 Trophies

ok, your first game is:

Sd92440.png
15 of 26 Trophies

i'll get the op updated later  

I’ll use it as an excuse to test the streaming feature on ps+ premium so I don’t have to go find my copy of the HD collection 

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

event starts when you sign up and has no definite end date (i'll run it as long as i can)

S1917d9.png
8 of 14 Trophies

Ok, sounds fair, then no pressure!

Nice one... I kind of regret having started that one, but ya, that's one on my "lazy to continue list", since I never felt like I hit a roadblock on it, I just got annoyed at the game.. still, better than Street Fighter or Injustice.. those are in my "skill cap" list..

Curious to see what the lottery says for me, though I do have a question: if you no longer have access to the game chosen, what then? (I ask because there have been many instances where I had to purge my library, even as recently as 2020, so there’s a lot of DNFs that it’s just not feasible for me to obtain the game again. ?)

Hit me with your best shot.

12 hours ago, Ashande said:

Curious to see what the lottery says for me, though I do have a question: if you no longer have access to the game chosen, what then? (I ask because there have been many instances where I had to purge my library, even as recently as 2020, so there’s a lot of DNFs that it’s just not feasible for me to obtain the game again. ?)

Hit me with your best shot.

just tell me, you don't have the game and i will replace it with another game

since, your last purged your library in 2020, i'll just look at the games you played in 2021 and onwards lol

S0f0efa.png
4 of 19 Trophies

6 hours ago, karanjitmann400 said:

Me next

ok, your first game is:

Se94540.png
35 of 51 Trophies

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

The gist is that the participants have to trust that you won't screw them over by making them do a platinum they gave up on, like Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. xD

Not trying to be the rain in the outdoor wedding but I wish anyone participating in this good luck.

that's something i didn't think of, but if anyone gives up a platinum then i will replace with something else

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Is there an end date? And can I choose like no PS3 games for example because the streaming service is garbage at the moment.

Otherwise I'm definitely down for this 

there is no end date and yes i will allow you to not have a PS3 game here.

your first game is:

S6bb3db.png
43 of 49 Trophies

10 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I want to get stuck back into my PS3 backlog next year. So if you can pick one of those then I am game.

I would appreciate no MP heavy games though, because I need to be able to pause the game frequently.

ok, your first game is:

S7c9923.png
9 of 25 Trophies

the only Madden with no online trophies.

• Like 1