Can we still play online?

Bruud_NL

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 7:32 AM, Bruud_NL said:

Brotherhood servers are still up, anyone have experience with Revelations? There's a bunch of us trying to get the ACB platinum, we'd like to try ACR as well.

If you want the platinum for Revelations now, you have to get the Ezio Collection on PS4 (multiplayer is cut from the version of the game) now since AC R is impossible on PS3 now. But if you want to grab the singleplayer trophies on PS3 no matter what, go ahead. 

• 6 months later...
16 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

@Mr_Tenno777 confirmou e me informou que os servidores online estão de volta online para este jogo, embora o Uplay esteja morto. Isso significa que todos os troféus do jogo e DLCs multijogador agora podem ser obtidos novamente. Eu já atualizei meus dois guias de DLC, então pegue seus troféus agora enquanto pode!

What about Ac3?

8 minutes ago, raulbalarezo said:

Online multiplayer is also 100% working again, all trophies are obtainable, I need to complete the online DLC for AC 3

6 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

AC3 is back online as well. I saw the recent achievers start filling up with recent timestamps.

you don't know how happy I am. this weekend I will do my best to complete both AC dlcs and work on Splinter Cell!

• 4 weeks later...

This is so strange, I can't see any reason as to why these servers might have come back online. 

I would highly recommend that if you want to get these done you do it ASAP as the trophies are relatively easy, and who knows when the servers will go offline again. 

Thanks to all of the players that joined into the grind last year just before the announced shutdown, we finished ACBrotherhood, ACRevelations and AC3 just before the servers went offline. 

It also seems that AC3 has come back online as well, if you do go to platinum that game please make sure to get the Head In The Clouds trophy as it requires you to complete the entire story before you can attempt it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/18/2022 at 8:32 AM, Bruud_NL said:

Brotherhood servers are still up, anyone have experience with Revelations? There's a bunch of us trying to get the ACB platinum, we'd like to try ACR as well.

The servers are still up, but you need to find people to boost the trophies via session because there are hardly any players left, apart from trophy hunters.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...