When does mail completionist pop?

Popped for me in Chapter 7 (or early 8?) when getting the mail from the Seven Wonders kid, but that’s just because I’d already done lots of missions. If you’re that late in the story and are still missing the trophy then you’re probably missing the mail from Yuffie, which comes from completing lots of her M8 missions.

For anyone else who stumbles on this, the list should be:

Kunsel

Luxiere

Lazard

Shinra News

Shop News

Genesis Fan Club (Red Leather)

Loveless Fan Club (Study Group)

Angeal Fan Club (Keepers of Honor)

Sephiroth Fan Club (Silver Elite)

Zack Fan Club

Shinra Truths (Reporter)

Cloud

Tifa

Cissnei

Treasure Princess/Anonymous/Yuffie

Seven Wonders Kid (Wonder Hunter)

The missable ones are for the fan clubs, Shinra Truths, and Seven Wonders Kid. The earliest the trophy can pop is when you finish the seven wonders. They also all have to be done in a single playthrough.

Edited by ExHaseo

8 minutes ago, Zolynn said:

Probably shouldn’t play games you think are garbage. Life is short

True that. It's a shame that Square has decided to pump out as many games as possible and take advantage of fandom instead of putting their heart behind their projects like they use to. But this is probably where my Final Fantasy journey comes to an end after two mediocre releases that makes 13 look like game of the century. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

True that. It's a shame that Square has decided to pump out as many games as possible and take advantage of fandom instead of putting their heart behind their projects like they use to. But this is probably where my Final Fantasy journey comes to an end after two mediocre releases that makes 13 look like game of the century. 

Preaching to the choir on that one man. I’ve been frustrated with final fantasy (which used to be my favorite Franchise) for the last 15 years.  Though I like crisis core dispite it’s corny dialogue. (The OG crisis came out before 13) what was the other recent ff game you hated? Stranger in paradise?

the creator of the series left after ff10 and it shows imo.

Edited by Zolynn
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zolynn said:

Preaching to the choir on that one man. I’ve been frustrated with final fantasy (which used to be my favorite Franchise) for the last 15 years.  Though I like crisis core dispite it’s corny dialogue. (The OG crisis came out before 13) what was the other recent ff game you hated? Stranger in paradise?

the creator of the series left after ff10 and it shows imo.

Yea exactly, Stranger in Paradise. I wouldn't mind it so much if they put some effort in but instead they can't even be bothered to put in the right lip movement during cut scenes and we get it dubbed. Your feet float above the ground at points whilst walking and the back story for 7 doesn't start coming into play until coincidentally enough, chapter 7. I would have probably been like meh ok if I played this on psp but it's PS5 and they are more than capable of doing better. Especially when we see visually outstanding games like Forbidden West and Ragnarok. It even feels like a step back from the 7 remake which I really enjoyed. 

• Like 1