The Madman of Villedor (BROKEN)

JeffinBr

17 hours ago, JeffinBr said:

I redid all three challenges multiple times and the trophy didn't drop.

The Phantom of the Opera is also impossible to get a gold medal.

Has anyone managed to get gold in "Phantom of the Opera" after the update?

I had trouble with Phantom of the Opera as well, however try using the molotov cocktails. He's super weak to fire, so use those and the hanging lanterns. 

• Like 1

Did you guys manage to get gold in the challenge prime ate? They reduced the amount of gernades available after the most recent patch. Any tips?

For Phamtom of the opera, I used all nine molotovs and a few explosive canisters. Drop kicks and attacking are pretty much useless because of how much they buffed him.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 20/12/2022 at 14:13, AIcoholicFather said:

Também tive problemas com o Phantom of the Opera, mas tente usar os coquetéis molotov. Ele é super fraco para atirar, então use essas e as lanternas penduradas. 

I got it by following your molotov tip. Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I reported this to techland and got a reply on the 28th Dec...

'Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of the issue and members of the dev team are working on fixing it as we speak.

Having said that, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.'

So seems they are aware - although the more people the better that report it I guess. I used this link... https://dyinglight2.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new

• Like 1

got gold twice with all  Madman trials still no trophy. in the main game have done all True Nightrunner trials twice with at least a silver, no trophy. "Who wants to be " trophy definitely glitched, i currently have 1,022,000 and no trophy. ultramarathon progress must have been reset by some patch months ago since my progress was somehow at about 16km after over 100 hours in. four trophies with serious issues on a triple a game. fun game but a miserable trophy experience 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wch941 said:

Madman of Villedor trophy is fixed now with update 1.90

Just got gold again (probably the 20th time by now) on each of the challenges, no trophy. Don't think its fixed.

I also reported it to techland a while ago and they gave the same answer as mentioned above by someone else. Just a generic answer i guess.

Edited by EL_Maxii96
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, EL_Maxii96 said:

Just got gold again (probably the 20th time by now) on each of the challenges, no trophy. Don't think its fixed.

I also reported it to techland a while ago and they gave the same answer as mentioned above by someone else. Just a generic answer i guess.

So since I knew the trophy was bugged I only placed silver on each challenge until a new patch came out. Then today I went for gold in each and the trophy popped for me.

• 1 month later...