Traveler's Tall Tale and Rebound glitched

RandyLeeDandy

I also think my Rebound might be glitched. However, I am not sure at how many times I have achieved it since it is not trackable. An earlier thread stated it needed to be accomplished 20 times.

UPDATE: I just got it an hour later

Edited by CaJuN-
  • Like 1

It’s well known issue for the maps as some got removed sometime after release. As it’s already mentioned here if you looked up the forums you would have found it. As for the other trophy it’s not bugged. You probably doing it wrong. 

the post in the forum in question,

Bugged Award/Trophy Progress

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CaJuN- said:

I also think my Rebound might be glitched. However, I am not sure at how many times I have achieved it since it is not trackable. An earlier thread stated it needed to be accomplished 20 times.

UPDATE: I just got it an hour later

Do you know how? Me and my buddies were getting lots of rebound KO's and not unlocking it. We definitely did way over 20.

As far as I know Rebound isnt unobtainable, it is just not displayed in the achievement list ingame. 

I got it after like 20 - 30 rebound kills, while farming for the tripple kills. 

For Travelers: Today at 10 am ET will be a maintenance, to insert a new map, which will be the 8th map

• Like 1

I don't think Rebound knockouts count like 50% of the time, me and a mate where trying to get this trophy and it took him about 20 - 30 knockouts to get it where as it took me around 50 (we where definitely getting rebound knockouts everytime). If I had to guess, like the other stats in this game, the tracker tends to bug out ocassionally and not track in custom games.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RandyLeeDandy said:

Do you know how? Me and my buddies were getting lots of rebound KO's and not unlocking it. We definitely did way over 20.

Do this on a 1v1 custom. When you do get the rebound it'll say "Rebound..." in the kill feed

12 hours ago, Snaer98 said:

As far as I know Rebound isnt unobtainable, it is just not displayed in the achievement list ingame. 

I got it after like 20 - 30 rebound kills, while farming for the tripple kills. 

For Travelers: Today at 10 am ET will be a maintenance, to insert a new map, which will be the 8th map

I think the triple/double negates the rebound kill. You'll want the kill feed to say "Rebound..." I've also only seen this earned on 1v1 brawls. 2v2 might work but I've never seen this earned in 3v3 Arcades.

Edited by RaidenXS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...