The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

On 5.2.2023 at 3:23 PM, Arcesius said:

I will probably have to keep going and grind for the stupid Cat Call ability. 

When going for Cat Call, focus on the multiverse event that drops a random ability. Don't bother grinding mother boxes - that's a waste of time.

Edited by AvengedEvil
Typo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thedah said:

Game #2 - Injustice 2 complete! This game was way better than Injustice 1 since I didn't have to play it much at all. My turbo controller played 85 out of the 90 hours that it took to complete this game 1f602.png

8meT4uN.png

I feel your pain. At least a turbo controller can take care of almost all of the grind.

Congrats on finishing the game ?

How did you grind for Cat Call if I may ask?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Congrats on finishing the game ?

How did you grind for Cat Call if I may ask?

Thanks!

I focused on grinding out the Legendary Multiverse for Catwoman.

For the 3000 minutes, every time I was away from home or sleeping I would AFK with a rubber band pulling the analog stick left and turbo-ing X with X binded to "Meter Burn" in the Novice Battle Simulator set on "Very Easy". This makes it so that Catwoman does nothing except block while the CPU beats her up, then the turbo'd X will just keep retrying over and over. After you get to all level 30 epic gear for Catwoman focusing on defense/health, I would switch it up and do Endless Battle Simulator with an AI loadout with 30 Combo and 30 Counter with X turbo'd instead of AFKing the Novice Battle Simulator. With full epic gear there's a really high chance that Catwoman will never lose so you can kill two birds with one stone, but there's a risk of Catwoman losing while you are away/sleeping. The longest my Catwoman went was 12 hours and I manually quit out of the event.

For the boss events, the 2nd planet on the top right usually has a repeatable boss fight with only 1 battle, so I would just do this over and over again to get the 50 boss events and 100 multiverse event clears.

For the Arena transitions and Pounce, I manually controlled Catwoman in the Novice Battle Simulator and just grinded those out. Wait until you are at about 900/1000 wins to start this grind as there's a high chance AI Catwoman will do a lot of these for you.

For the credits/regen tokens/guild credits you can abuse cloud saves so that you don't lose the credits but it will still count towards the requirements. You can do this by uploading your save to the cloud, going offline, sacrificing the required credit/token, going back online and redownload your cloud save. Just keep doing this over and over until the requirement is met. Sadly, you can't do this with sacrificing rare/epic gear but the Endless Battle Simulator grind will most definitely get you the required amount. Make sure you put "What I want" for Catwoman's trait when you reach level 30. Also if for any reason after you finish grinding and you still don't have 250 epic/rare gear, if you have two consoles you can boost with yourself in online player matches with two turbos (I used a turbo controller on the PS4 and remote play with PS4 Macro program to turbo on the PS5) to grind gear.

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 3

On 6.1.2023 at 5:59 PM, Tomy_IV said:

I did a lot Ultra Rare plats last year. But didnt Bother typing it here. So from now I Will 1f642.png 

TIER 1 

1. Nex Machina 

2. Red Faction 

3. Red Faction 2

4. Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered

5. Extinction

None are started 

Im gona swap out Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered with The Evil within. as i saw you get 5 points from doing that before 31 March. And my time schedule can be random at times. not sure if i can make it in time. But gona try my best :)  atm havent done any games. Been busy completing Grand Theft Auto Serie. Just 1 more to go ? 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

Got my  blessing for this one ? game counts, welcome to Tier 2, taste is good!

(32 Zumba alts...damn) 

Yeah, Zumba online trophies are pretty garbage for requiring 100 different players online. Was able to get it all done with the help of other people's alts the first time I did it for the NA stack, but by the time I got to the EU stack, enough of the alts expired that I had to resort to creating some of my own to fill the gap. Glad I did considering I still need the alts for whenever I do the 30 player trophy in Spelunker HD and with the recent changes to PS3/Vita sign-in requiring device passwords, getting other people's boosting alts to work is a hassle and a half. :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Congrats on finishing this one!

I'm actually glad to see your update for two reasons.. One, cause you make sound the game way less scary than it does when you casually browse the Dirt Rally 2.0 foruns here on PSNP, and second, because from your videos I can see that you used the camera behind the car... almost all videos of people doing flatout are with cockpit view, and I started to think that there had to be a reason why that was the case... I could not imagine playing with cockpit view, so I'm happy to see that you managed no problem with my preferred camera 1f605.png

Quick update.. I finished grinding all characters in Injustice 2 to level 20, opened all motherboxes I had and.. surprise, surprise, no Cat Call 1f602.png Sooo... Legendary Multiverse it is, which means, the burbo-afk grind continues! 1f636.png

Seriously, fuck this game 1f602.png

I didn't feel the cockpit view a good choice for this game, I could see the track way better with the outside camera, there is just one short event where I used the first person view and that's all.