The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

On 12/20/2022 at 8:03 PM, Copanele said:

New Games - In case of a new game with an UR trophy, it is allowed if it's still an UR after 1 month of its release.

If I complete a game today that was released on 22nd of February would It be eligible as soon as it is 1 month old or would it be ineligible since I completed it before it was old enough?

38 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

If I complete a game today that was released on 22nd of February would It be eligible as soon as it is 1 month old or would it be ineligible since I completed it before it was old enough?

If you complete that game today AND it's still UR on 22nd of March, then it's eligible and you can count it :D 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I'm worried I won't finish Void Bastards in time for the bounty due to the lack of info on the game (and how busy I am lately), but I'm certainly gonna try. If anyone has platted the game, please reach out!

You can find a review plus some general info for the game from me here: 

The game is still pretty fresh in my memory so if you have any questions just ask.

And let me tag @DrBloodmoney for you as I got most of the info for this game from him. ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sgznq said:

Update for Tier 2 with Opus Castle finished.

Tier 2

La1717e.png Homefront: The Revolution - 2.13% - (100%)

L093958.png Opus Castle - 2.61% - (100%)

Lc0a167.png Skul: The Hero Slayer - 4.37% - 

Lf2b512.png Ninja Senki DX - 0.35% - 

L3e039f.png Lumo - 0.82% - 

That Opus Castle game doesnt have a Ultra Rare Trophy. Or maybe i missunderstand the rules on how Tier works 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tomy_IV said:

That Opus Castle game doesnt have a Ultra Rare Trophy. Or maybe i missunderstand the rules on how Tier works 

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You are right, that game does not count for this event.

Didn't realise. Will edit the post now. Thank you ?

• Like 2