The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

1 minute ago, Reinachii- said:

Guess I will sign up,

Just a question, any game I add must have at least 1 UN obtained UR, does that include the plat? 

Example: I have a UR plat, but I am just missing a common trophy. Does it count?

Yes, the rule includes the platinum as well, so your example counts ?

• Like 1

i am working on devil may cry 5 now my percentage hase increased to 45% before it was 20% i finished the story mode once 5 times to go for the story mode so the percentage from devil may cry 5 have increased with 25% only 18 trophies left to unlock the guides on this website are very helpful i am getting better at gaming since i joined some events winter backlog challenge and this event so enjoy the trophie hunting everyone my platinum trophie from devil may cry 5  wil be somewhere next year 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Well, since we don't need to submit gaes upfront, I'm in... (in 2022, we had to name them first, right? That was why I stop posting, since I started working on not planned games...)..

Submitting games was optional in 2022 as well (atleast from the second half of the year), it's only a failsafe in case one of the UR game you play becomes Very Rare.

Submitting was mandatory in 2021 event.

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Submitting games was optional in 2022 as well (atleast from the second half of the year), it's only a failsafe in case one of the UR game you play becomes Very Rare.

Submitting was mandatory in 2021 event.

Ok, then, I guess that I can do a final post on that event adding the 1-2 extra UR games, not that it will make me finish 1full list..

On 22/12/2022 at 4:59 AM, MrHealthy said:

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-

Looking forward to inevitably abandoning half of the games I want to do for easier stuff like I did in the 2022 thread.

I did the same all those new games coming out just kept getting me side tracked and I only ended up doing like 3 ur games so I'ma skip this year ??? but good luck to everyone participating!

• Like 3