The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

6 hours ago, zalcarezio said:

devil may cry 5 wolfenstein2 the new collosus crash bandicoot 4 devil may cry 4 i saw that my previous online id is on this event maxfighter27 i have it changed to my current online id @Copanele can my online id be changed to this one for the event 

I will update it in the brackets next to the maxfighter id, just so I can keep track better :D 

3 uur geleden zei Copanele:

Ik zal het bijwerken tussen de haakjes naast de maxfighter-id, zodat ik het beter kan volgen:D 

bedankt, hoe gaat het met je jacht op trofeeën ik ben klaar met final fantasy type 0hd ik heb onlangs aliens fireteam elite en tom clansys the division1 gekocht ik ben blij dat ik het spel heb gekocht 

het staat in mijn trofeeënlijst vanaf 2016 het was toen verkocht maar nu heb ik het terug ??

Edited by zalcarezio

On 1/20/2023 at 7:03 AM, HaserPL said:

Lc77e3e.png

The first game is done in this event, being my #234 plat. What can I say, I really enjoyed Dead Nation, so much so that I did it a second time, although I don't feel like doing it one more time on Vita. 

Hey @Copanele, isn't Dead Nation worth more points? You've given me 1 point for it, just askin

All fixed, my bad xD 

@everyone, if I missed/mixed other points, let me know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lum said:

Happy to start this event with a bang by reporting my first game completed, and a Q4 bounty at that:

Koihime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai (0.63%) 

Tier 1:

Dead or Alive 5 (0.54%)

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ult. Ed. (0.18%)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (3.2%)

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (4.22%)

Congrats on the platinum! Glad my tips helped you out.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Lum said:

Happy to start this event with a bang by reporting my first game completed, and a Q4 bounty at that:

An immense achievement. Congratulations! Anything you do from now in the fighting game genre will be a lesser achievement ?

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

An immense achievement. Congratulations! Anything you do from now in the fighting game genre will be a lesser achievement ?

Thanks! And probably lol. I’ve yet to delve into the challenge and score attack modes from P4A and they seem pretty hard from what I’ve read, so we’ll see when I get to those.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lum said:

This one is platinum 100 for me and an excellent addition to my collection of platinums. I had 2 candidates in mind for this milestone: TLoU Part I (PS5) or Koihime. A game I either adore greatly, or one that’s very hard to earn the platinum in. Originally it was going to be whatever comes first, but then I decided it was going to be Koihime when it was around the beginning of me doing the combo challenges. Since the devs in this game screwed some trophy hunters once already by having their challenge mode progress reset with the newest update, I figure I was going to try and finish these as soon as possible just in case the devs pull some BS like this again. This is currently my most difficult platinum that involved having to complete some of the hardest combo challenges/trials in a fighting game that is up there with some of KoF XIII’s hardest trials. What makes these challenges/trials so hard is that the last two challenges (challenge 14 and 15) of each character are very long (majority of them have anywhere from 20-29 inputs) and have very strict timings throughout the combo. Unlike trials in other fighting games where all or most of the inputs are done on the dummy in the corner/end of the screen, or where you and the dummy stick to one side for the whole trial, in Koihime’s you and the dummy will be all over the screen, switching sides frequently, that stresses more on correct positioning of you and the dummy and another reason why these challenges are so difficult. There are challenges where you have to run under the dummy followed by a strictly timed input on a certain area of the dummy’s body, or others where you have to time a strict dash, jump and cross over the dummy, followed by the next well-timed input, or others that just have weird or unorthodox delays for certain inputs that you can’t tell at first glance unless you’re watching the combo frame by frame, or have been actually working on the combo. Not to mention, on top of the one frame links you also have the coined “perfect frame dashing 3B (or 3C)” that will have you retrying many times. The one thing that irked me the most attempting these challenges was my inconsistency of pulling off the basic and frequent 214/236 motions required when I was at or close to the end of the combo. My thumb would many times make a 24 (down, left) or 26 (down, right) instead of a 214 (down, down-left, left) or 236 (down, down-right, right) motion on the d-pad and this irritated me to no end. Another motion that the game seems to register very often is a 2114 and 2336 motion that seem to fail many attempts instead of the correct 214 and 236 respectively that was also very annoying, despite seemingly that my thumb is going over the motions on the d-pad the “same” way every time. My combo, quite a few times, would fail the hiougi at the very end of a few character’s 15th challenge because of the above reason, and half the time it would still lead to a challenge 15 success. This lead me to believe that the input command located on the left side of the screen in training mode may be inconsistent at times with what you may actually be pressing. The one thing I noticed when completing the challenges and progressing was that I noticed myself adapting and getting better at the challenges in general so there seems to be a steep learning curve here. Part of it was because I eventually learned how to approach practicing the combos by splitting them into smaller parts that helped me learn and memorize the whole combo more efficiently, which was huge for me. My last few characters took me less time to finish than my earlier characters, but it’s hard to tell if the earlier ones I’ve attempted simply just had harder trials, or I just got better at the game over time, or a combination of both. The Divine Combo was still hard as well with the 1.00 glitch. What made this trophy hard was more from getting enough hits (90 hits minimum) in to activate the glitch than just simply reaching the end of the combo. You can easily be short by a hit or two, reach the end of the combo successfully, and still not trigger the glitch. I actually had to activate the glitch twice because I accidentally “unglitched” the dummy the first time by not being close enough when I activated Shokatsuryo’s tornado assist. My mistake here was that my position when I shot the tornado was in the middle of the screen (that actually succeeded the first few hits) instead of being only 2-3 steps away from the dummy, being fairly close that was the correct position. So let the above be a warning to those who are planning to attempt this trophy.

I want to say thanks again to @Thedahfor the tips that helped me with a few of the challenges, appreciate it a bunch. Credit also goes to chuchuexile, PeachXHime, Laxus-0 and ThanatosNinja2 for the finding of the Bacho glitch that really helped with the Divine Combo trophy. As much as I enjoy doing combo trials, I’ll be staying away from them for at least a month or two lol, after spending 3 months on and off on the trials alone in Koihime. Good luck to anyone attempting this in the future. The platinum is doable, but prepare to spend lots of time and effort, and expect moments of frustration on the way to success.

Tier 1:

Dead or Alive 5 (0.54%)

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ult. Ed. (0.18%)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 (3.2%)

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (4.22%)

Mad respect here. GG :)

• Like 1