The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 [CLOSED]

Just now, MohandGamer7 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but does Payday 2: The crimewave edition counts for Q3 payday 2?! Or is it just the ps3 version that counts? I hope it counts because I started the ps4 thinking it’s the same one :(

Any payday2 counts :D I will update the main post for more clarity.

• Like 1

Great work Cruscah , I really enjoyed MX vs ATV all out too, similar thoughts that it was better than expected and less boring than the Monster Energy Supercross series

I ended up hosting the group that i did the 16 man trophy with and also found it went smoother than expected, but was lucky we had around 18-20 accounts between us

We had one guy join 90mins after the session time when were just finished and then they hadnt even downloaded the game and had a hissy fit when we wouldnt wait around :S

Edited by HedleyNEUK
  • Like 2

Hey there! i have a question regarding a game with closed servers. I'm playing Mortal Kombat 9 atm, and unfortunately i didn't unlocked the online trophies before the server shutdown. So, if i were to unlock every other trophy/ur, it would still count as one point for the challenge?

Edited by Edusbr

21 minutes ago, Edusbr said:

Hey there! i have a question regarding a game with closed servers. I'm playing Mortal Kombat 9 atm, and unfortunately i didn't unlocked the online trophies before the server shutdown. So, if i were to unlock every other trophy/ur, it would still count as one point for the challenge?

Heyo there! Yep it will still count, the condition is as usual, to have at least one unearned UR.

Checking your list, it seems that the only trophy you can achieve there is My Kung Fu is Stronger which is UR. So yes, if you get that one done it will count for the event :D 

Shame that the online died unannounced like that...that would've been a great plat :( 

• Like 1

Just now, Copanele said:

Heyo there! Yep it will still count, the condition is as usual, to have at least one unearned UR.

Checking your list, it seems that the only trophy you can achieve there is My Kung Fu is Stronger which is UR. So yes, if you get that one done it will count for the event :D 

Shame that the online died unannounced like that...that would've been a great plat :( 

Tell me about it... enduring all this grind just to leave it without the platinum, it's a bittersweet feeling. But thanks for letting me know! :) Soon i'll choose another 4 games to complete my registration.

32 minutes ago, Edusbr said:

Tell me about it... enduring all this grind just to leave it without the platinum, it's a bittersweet feeling. But thanks for letting me know! :) Soon i'll choose another 4 games to complete my registration.

You can also mention them here after you finish the games :D in case you don't want to submit a list 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Koro249 said:

I need to check out other parkour games. Mirror's Edge and Ghostrunner come to mind, I am open for other suggestions as well :)

DOOM Eternal. Parkour mixed with the best FPS gameplay ever.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Injustice 2

This is honestly the last time I listen to @Mori when it comes to boosting a game 1f602.png I still think that besides maybe Trine 3 / 4, the first Injustice (Gods Among Us) is the worst piece of shit game I've played on my account... But hey, Injustice 2 doesn't have those stupid, out-of-place STAR Labs, so why not give it a chance... right? 

Fuck this game. I cannot even say I'm playing it... I boosted KotH with Mori and then boosted Ranked matches and everything else online-related with myself. And now I have been AFK-farming XP using a macro to get all characters to level 20... I'm currently at 19/28 1f62d.png And when that shit is done after what feels like 1000 hours, I will probably have to keep going and grind for the stupid Cat Call ability. 

The only time I actually needed to play was doing story mode, and I didn't like it. Fuck me, I should learn from this and really have this be the last time I play a fighting game 1f602.png The only one I'll consider once this one is done is Skullgirls 2nd Encore, since it doesn't have online and I genuinely wanna play one fighting game with character trials. 

Hahah I can't believe you actually went for injustice 2 of all games ?? you have a knack of choosing only the fighting games that are guaranteed to either bore you out of your mind or annoy you with your jankiness! 

At least Skullgirls is a good one ?although good luck with those trials! 

3 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Devil May Cry 5

While my PS4 is being used for AFK-grinding Inj2, I have been playing DmC5 on my PS5. I just finished my first playthrough (Human difficulty) and really had a lot of fun! I played all DmC entries available on PS2 and X360 back in the day, so I was familiar with the franchise. Still, I never bothered to S-rank anything back then, or even play on hardest difficulties or anything like that... So I'm curious to see what's ahead of me. 

I already started cleaning up S-ranks on Human and have 5 more missions to go I believe... I tried the Prologue already 5 times or so but just can't get one there (help 1f602.png1f602.png). 

I guess the way forward is finishing S-ranks on this difficulty and then play the game on subsequent difficulties and go for S-ranks from the start... It's still going to be a loooong way... 

Eyyy, that's a great game :> 

So, for that sweet prologue thingie.

1. Upgrade Nero's gun to the max and switch the button to L1
  2. Fill Nero with Punchline and Buster arms, one Punch/ one Buster
  3. During fight, charge up pistol to lvl 3 (not 3 bullets, level 3 explosion bullet, that's why you need it max) while also throwing the punchline at Urizen
  4. When the shield breaks, do a full Buster arm grab on his ass

Congrats you get 20k points and a cute S rank!

• Like 4