Momentous Achievement

balotelli_boy45

The trophy is glitched I’ve earned 102 stars and it hasn’t unlocked I exited ultimate team went back in and it didn’t work, I also restarted the game and it didn’t fix it either. This is very infuriating because I earned them all doing the World Cup moments and it’s all been a waste of my time the last five or six hours. Anyone else have issues with this trophy?

It will pop eventually. Just keep going for stars. I recommend not going for the weekly challenges or the ones that have a time limit as I read somewhere that a lot of them don't add to your 'total stars'. I stuck with all the default ones and mine popped at around 110. 

Hope this helps!

8 hours ago, Mr-waf said:

You need them all at once. 

yeah i already realized, but way too late i have done almost anything and i have spend them -.-. i am on 16 stars now. how the hell can i now get 100 fucking stars? what a shitshow of a trophy this is, stupid EA -.-

Edited by DavySuicide

29 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

yeah i already realized, but way too late i have done almost anything and i have spend them -.-. i am on 16 stars now. how the hell can i now get 100 fucking stars? what a shitshow of a trophy this is, stupid EA -.-

I ran into the same issue, I'm going for the plat on the PS5 version now, and spent the points I got (on PS4) on some stupid packs that gave me nothing. Stupid EA indeed ?