Platinum thought

serafh_sf

5 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

It's a PSP classics i thought It was included in PS premium but no, that's cheap

Indeed. PS+ Premium generally is cheap, and not in the good way!

In this case Square must’ve wanted to take advantage of the emulator but not as part of the classics catalogue. A bit like they did with Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. It uses the PS2-PS4 emulator but is also not in the classics catalogue. 

I was actually expecting the All voice trophy and All ending trophy since Elysium has horrible and grindy trophy list.

Not a huge fan of platinum trophy but it is nice to have a trophy images for each Einherjar and characters. ^_^

16 hours ago, JaM said:

I was actually expecting the All voice trophy and All ending trophy since Elysium has horrible and grindy trophy list.

Not a huge fan of platinum trophy but it is nice to have a trophy images for each Einherjar and characters. ^_^

I love the portraits of the einherjar. I would put them in my cabinet...if I had one. ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CorpusDelecti said:

How are some people getting this plat in only a few hours or two days? I've been working on it for a week and still don't have it...

You can skip periods and send einherjar to asgard meeting the bare minimum requirements without much grinding and if you're particularly careful, you can hold off on leveling until near end game with careful transmutation of certain items.

• 5 months later...