Attack on Completion 2023

i have over 200 games to finish so i going to do my best so its most of them ps4 games and i going to start using my ps3 next year since i have games on there aswell so count me in for this event i have been thinking and i want to join aswell so my completion rate i want to get it up next year in the running of next platinum trophie aswell devil may cry 5 i want to get my completion rate above 25 and over a whole year i should be able to do  

Edited by maxfighter27
  • Like 1

So what are my goals for this year?

I would say get to 75%, a better goal since I did go backwards last year

There will be no Vita games to beat as I sold it this last year. 

I also want to get to 200 overall completions. I am currently at 147. Ideally at least half of those are from games that I have already started. that would be a game a week. I have alot of shorter titles so I could get ahead of this at some point. 

• Like 2

Yep, I'm in again, sign me up :)

All being well, I should close out this year at around 97%, next year's plan will be to try and get to 98 - going much beyond that for the time being is out of my reach, due to most of my remaining missing trophies either having had their servers shut down, or being such a ridiculous time sink that I really don't feel like comitting to (looking at you here ESO).

• Like 2

I'm in as well. Will hopefully be able to focus a lot of many games I have recently started and just need to finish. That alone should raise me like 2% I think. But I think I will end around 88% (Hopefully 89%) so whatever that is +5%. I do plan on finishing more games from the PS3 era which should help a lot.

• Like 4

I'm in again! I'll go for a more reasonable 6% increase in 2023 instead of the 10% I tried the last two years. Exact numbers TBD, I'll fill them in on 12/31/22. I'm also giving up all shovel ware / cheap plats for 2023 so having a lower % goal will help with that, too.

Thanks again for organizing this! Looking forward to everyone's updates.

• Like 3

I enjoyed this years AOC, and whilst my overall percentage only went up by around 3-4% I actually got platinums and 100% games that I'd given up hope for. If that isn't what's at the heart of this event then I don't know what is. I'll be signing up again and just going for another 5% increase for now - I'll be running a D&D campaign next year, planning for Child #2 and moving house so, 5% is ambitious to say the least.

• Like 1

i try to increase my % so i just play what i want i start with hard games and normal easy games aswell and games i dont have anymore due to sold are harry potter deathly hallows part 1 and part 2 ps3 diablo 3 original version ps3 the adventures of tintin the secret of the unicorn the ones i got digital and server close are assasins creed brotherhood revelations assasins creed 2 those i cant play anymore they are al sold i forgot to mention that 

Can you please add me this year, I am returning from the 2020 year which in which my starting completion was 36.17. my completion as of christmas day 2022 is 45.04, so my yearly goals is to get to 50.04' bye january 2024

I'm gonna have fun with this, It takes likw 6 trophies to raise my completion 0.01%

Edited by ChuckDNorris
incorrect data
  • Like 2

Go ahead and sign me up for 2023. 2022 saw me attain a completion percentage I thought beyond my reach and while I don't see me reaching another 5% increase I would like to keep chipping away at it.

Having just achieved the platinum for GoW Ragnarok, I should be back at 92% completion so by default the new goal will be 97%. However this coming year I will be probably playing more new games so my actual goal will be to stay above 90% overall completion. So this year I'll be here more for the community aspect rather than the goal.

Thank you @kingofbattle8174 and @Squirlruler for once again hosting this you legends!

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 3

i going to update only if i have unlocked a platinum trophie and my completion% is increasing that can be within a month ore longer because with hard games but if it are normal easy games i have been stopped playing ezpz games so i play now only normal easy and hard games i wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year happy hunting everyone 

• Like 1

Time for a update i installed my games+dlc i restart base game from marvel spiderman and then i move to dlc trophies  for to unlock so that i have finished completely my 6th disc game i lost gamesave from marvel spiderman i got the platinum trophie already from marvel spiderman then i do detroit become human 4% i am now so all my games that i going to finish are downloaded i do trophie hunt tommorow 

Edited by maxfighter27

Of course I will join again! This event has really helped me boosting up my completion rate. In two years I went from somewhere in the 58% range to 72%. I will take a similar approach as every year, will first go for the 5% increase.

I have made a to-do list and it looks like I have 71 games in backlog (which I actually want to play). Most of them the platinum or 100% is still fully obtainable. Will make a selection out of it to get to the desired 5%. But if my calculation is correct, I should be able to get to 90% one day...

Extra goal this year ; stay ahead of @Baco_Lesss in the Dutch listing ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Of course I will join again! This event has really helped me boosting up my completion rate. In two years I went from somewhere in the 58% range to 72%. I will take a similar approach as every year, will first go for the 5% increase.

I have made a to-do list and it looks like I have 71 games in backlog (which I actually want to play). Most of them the platinum or 100% is still fully obtainable. Will make a selection out of it to get to the desired 5%. But if my calculation is correct, I should be able to get to 90% one day...

Extra goal this year ; stay ahead of @Baco_Lesss in the Dutch listing 1f601.png

hahaha nice

You're currently 588, so i think you stay ahead of me. ;)

Feel free to add me on PSN (Baco_Lesss) for some co-op trophy hunting :)