Attack on Completion 2023

1 hour ago, Geridian said:

Hello people, wish you all a nice weekend.

Stats are correct.
Did not make much progress this month until now.

Current Stats:
Current PCG: 96.81% --> 97,11% .. 1,30% to go towards the Goal PCG.

Total Increase: 0,3%

• Started the year with two more or less easy plats, played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection PS4 and PS5 stack and used the trophy guide for two 8 minute plats.
  • Got some trophies in Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection while playing U4 on Crushing.
    • Until the end of october 22, I have really never dealt with the Uncharted game series. I now regret not getting involved with the games sooner. You quickly realize that the games are trying to offer a cinematic experience. Any gamer who likes Indiana Jones and/or the National Treasure franchise will get their money's worth.
  • Played a bit more of God of War Ragnarök. Last milestone was that I bet Heimdall.
    • I still can't find the reason for the 10/10 ratings this game scored. As with Horizon Forbidden West, GoWR is for me just a sequel that is resting on its laurels. The graphics are great, yes. And I like the characters and the acting/motion capturing. However, I don't find anything that captivates me in the way that I have to finish it as soon as possible. I'll be glad when I can finish the game at some point. 

• Revisited Killzone: Mercenary and got everything done, besides the grind for 10.000 kills (Blood Bank trophy).
    • Am amazed that this is really a VITA game.
    • Some of the contract requirements where plain stupid, but all in all doable.

Have also set myself a few goals for this gaming year:

1) Complete at least two of the following games on my profile each quarter.

Hide contents

Diablo II: Resurrected - PS4

Dragon Age: Origins - PS3
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PS4
God of War Ragnarök - PS5
Horizon Forbidden West - PS4
Killzone: Mercenary 
Little Deviants - VITA
Operation: Tango - PS5
PlayStation VR Worlds - PS4/VR   
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - PS4
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - PS5
Velocity 2X - PS4/Vita
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - PS4

2) Finally playing RPGs again.

• As a reward for two completed games from my account, I start one of my RPGs from the backlog.
  • The beginning will be Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition.
    • I'm currently playing the original Chrono Trigger on PC and am motivated to get all the Steam achievements for seeing all the endings. 
  • I also wanted to take a look at Wild Arms.

3) Get at least the MP trophies from unstarted games in my backlog done.

• Will publish a list of them in one of my next updates. What definetly is on the list, are the three Tomb Raider PS4 games, Ace Combat 7 and such.

Good luck with it ps plus extra is also worth because of the games and every month it add new games maybe i upgrade my ps plus i have essential ps plus instead of buying games disc and digital i use probably ps plus extra soon 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Geridian said:

Hello people, wish you all a nice weekend.

Stats are correct.
Did not make much progress this month until now.

Current Stats:
Current PCG: 96.81% --> 97,11% .. 1,30% to go towards the Goal PCG.

Total Increase: 0,3%

• Started the year with two more or less easy plats, played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection PS4 and PS5 stack and used the trophy guide for two 8 minute plats.
  • Got some trophies in Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection while playing U4 on Crushing.
    • Until the end of october 22, I have really never dealt with the Uncharted game series. I now regret not getting involved with the games sooner. You quickly realize that the games are trying to offer a cinematic experience. Any gamer who likes Indiana Jones and/or the National Treasure franchise will get their money's worth.
  • Played a bit more of God of War Ragnarök. Last milestone was that I bet Heimdall.
    • I still can't find the reason for the 10/10 ratings this game scored. As with Horizon Forbidden West, GoWR is for me just a sequel that is resting on its laurels. The graphics are great, yes. And I like the characters and the acting/motion capturing. However, I don't find anything that captivates me in the way that I have to finish it as soon as possible. I'll be glad when I can finish the game at some point. 

• Revisited Killzone: Mercenary and got everything done, besides the grind for 10.000 kills (Blood Bank trophy).
    • Am amazed that this is really a VITA game.
    • Some of the contract requirements where plain stupid, but all in all doable.

Have also set myself a few goals for this gaming year:

1) Complete at least two of the following games on my profile each quarter.

Reveal hidden contents

Diablo II: Resurrected - PS4

Dragon Age: Origins - PS3
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PS4
God of War Ragnarök - PS5
Horizon Forbidden West - PS4
Killzone: Mercenary 
Little Deviants - VITA
Operation: Tango - PS5
PlayStation VR Worlds - PS4/VR   
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered - PS4
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered - PS4
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - PS5
Velocity 2X - PS4/Vita
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - PS4

2) Finally playing RPGs again.

• As a reward for two completed games from my account, I start one of my RPGs from the backlog.
  • The beginning will be Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition.
    • I'm currently playing the original Chrono Trigger on PC and am motivated to get all the Steam achievements for seeing all the endings. 
  • I also wanted to take a look at Wild Arms.

• Will publish a list of them in one of my next updates. What definetly is on the list, are the three Tomb Raider PS4 games, Ace Combat 7 and such.

I was late to the Uncharted party too. I didn't play them until after the 3rd was close release. I didn't have much of an internet connection back then so I never got into the MP but the little I did play didn't really interest me. I was happy with just campaign. 4 I felt was too long and Crushing without tweaks was very difficult. Glad you got around to the series.

I can relate to you about Ragnarok, it's a really good game but it's missing that something that makes a game great. For me, I think it is the combat - it just doesn't compare to original games, to this day I find myself hitting square and triangle when using the Blades of Chaos. I enjoyed the story and the excellent VO performances but this RPG style of God of War doesn't work that well for me.

Not going to lie, I am a little jealous you'll be platinuming Killzone Mercenaries soon. It's the only Killzone platinum I don't have. Congrats on the future platinum!

I believe only Tomb Raider has MP and Rise of the Tomb Raider has Coop. Shadow doesn't have any MP/ Coop but it does have the score attack and time challenges that Rise has though I can't recall if online is needed for those modes.

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Geridian said:

This is a great goal, I got more into completing multiplayer trophies last year. I did the first Tomb Raider (easily my least favourite), Rise has co-op trophies in the dlc, and Shadow has no multiplayer at all.

I'm hoping to get Watch_Dogs multiplayer done, and I think Deus Ex Mankind Divided has multiplayer too

• Like 1

Just now, Hurricane_Tanya said:

This is a great goal, I got more into completing multiplayer trophies last year. I did the first Tomb Raider (easily my least favourite), Rise has co-op trophies in the dlc, and Shadow has no multiplayer at all.

I'm hoping to get Watch_Dogs multiplayer done, and I think Deus Ex Mankind Divided has multiplayer too

i got also unfinished multiplayer trophies from most of my games i spend now more my time in gaming i have spend 12hours in final fantasy type 0hd just 6 trophies left for the platinum trophie 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Geridian said:

I keep a PSNP+ game list called 'Online Trophies' for this exact purpose. Admittedly a bunch of my games I know I will never bother to do but I have whittled my online trophies down from 100+ games to a 'mere' 68.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

I keep a PSNP+ game list called 'Online Trophies' for this exact purpose. Admittedly a bunch of my games I know I will never bother to do but I have whittled my online trophies down from 100+ games to a 'mere' 68.

That is actually very clever. Will make such a list too before I lose track on them....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I was late to the Uncharted party too. I didn't play them until after the 3rd was close release. I didn't have much of an internet connection back then so I never got into the MP but the little I did play didn't really interest me. I was happy with just campaign. 4 I felt was too long and Crushing without tweaks was very difficult. Glad you got around to the series.

U4 on Crushing has some difficult parts (Like chapter 13 and 14 [I gave up on going stealth through both chapters and just went berserk. Works and should take less tries then going stealth.] and chapter 17), but not so difficult as some parts in U1 where on Crushing and Brutal. Imo they turned down the difficulty from 1 to 2 to 3 and U4 has only some difficult chapters. Can`t speak for Lost Legacy (Will play it as part of the Legacy of Thieves collection) and Golden Abyss, but will definitely go for the 100% completion in these two games also. Will use the brutal difficulty run as an 100% unlocker, planed to have U1 PS4, U2 PS4, U3 PS4, Legacy of Thieves collection PS5 and Golden Abyss 100% in a row.

Nice that you at least got the plats in U2 - U4. Heard from others years back that U2 MP and U3 MP was just a big grind.
I also thought about playing U4 PS4 and Lost Legacy PS4, until I looked at the MP trophies for this DLC and said to myself "No".

I can relate to you about Ragnarok, it's a really good game but it's missing that something that makes a game great. For me, I think it is the combat - it just doesn't compare to original games, to this day I find myself hitting square and triangle when using the Blades of Chaos. I enjoyed the story and the excellent VO performances but this RPG style of God of War doesn't work that well for me.

I'm sure that someone who hasn't played the God of War games before the 2018 installment, will definitely find God of War 2018 and Ragnarok better than those of us who already knew and loved the PS3 games. I find the compulsion to put everything in a hip action RPG guise that previously did work without it, just as bad as the trend of attaching an open world to everything. Like with Assassin's Creed: The open world aspect was okay with Origins, but from Odyssey to Valhalla it just got more and more overblown.
If I could choose, I prefer less open world and more overhauled and optimized gameplay. Better make something fun that is working, then making something too big.

Not going to lie, I am a little jealous you'll be platinuming Killzone Mercenaries soon. It's the only Killzone platinum I don't have. Congrats on the future platinum!

Thank you. :) You are missing a PS VITA, right? Feel sorry for you :(. Tbh, I wouldn't have started Killzone: Mercenary if it wasn't for the following factors at the time: 1) I was on vacation / 2) Had previously managed to get every multiplayer trophy in Killzone Shadow Fall, Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, and RIGS / 3) Had 10 days left until the server shutdown.  Then when I was done with Killzone: Mercenary multiplayer trophies I said to myself "You are total crazy". 

I believe only Tomb Raider has MP and Rise of the Tomb Raider has Coop. Shadow doesn't have any MP/ Coop but it does have the score attack and time challenges that Rise has though I can't recall if online is needed for those modes.

Thanks to you and @Hurricane_Tanya for bringing this to my attention. 
Also @Hurricane_Tanya: If you feel like starting MP in Watch Dogs 2, contact me please. This game and Watch Dogs: Legion are on my "Do the MP trophies" list.
And good luck with Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Never had any interest in this game series myself.

4 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Recently created PSNP+ game list for my backlog games. At least 135 games across PS3, PS4, PS5, VITA.
Planned to make an "Online Trophies"-list next. My guess is, that it will be less then 50 online trophies across all games, not including FF XIV PS4 + PS5.
Feared the MP trophies of ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN, but since I was able to find out that you can boost the "Battle Royal"-style trophies with two players thanks to this topic, I feel very confident in starting this game.

Edited by Geridian
Added last part
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Geridian said:

U4 on Crushing has some difficult parts (Like chapter 13 and 14 [I gave up on going stealth through both chapters and just went berserk. Works and should take less tries then going stealth.] and chapter 17), but not so difficult as some parts in U1 where on Crushing and Brutal. Imo they turned down the difficulty from 1 to 2 to 3 and U4 has only some difficult chapters. Can`t speak for Lost Legacy (Will play it as part of the Legacy of Thieves collection) and Golden Abyss, but will definitely go for the 100% completion in these two games also. Will use the brutal difficulty run as an 100% unlocker, planed to have U1 PS4, U2 PS4, U3 PS4, Legacy of Thieves collection PS5 and Golden Abyss 100% in a row.

Nice that you at least got the plats in U2 - U4. Heard from others years back that U2 MP and U3 MP was just a big grind.
I also thought about playing U4 PS4 and Lost Legacy PS4, until I looked at the MP trophies for this DLC and said to myself "No".

I'm sure that someone who hasn't played the God of War games before the 2018 installment, will definitely find God of War 2018 and Ragnarok better than those of us who already knew and loved the PS3 games. I find the compulsion to put everything in a hip action RPG guise that previously did work without it, just as bad as the trend of attaching an open world to everything. Like with Assassin's Creed: The open world aspect was okay with Origins, but from Odyssey to Valhalla it just got more and more overblown.
If I could choose, I prefer less open world and more overhauled and optimized gameplay. Better make something fun that is working, then making something too big.

Thank you. :) You are missing a PS VITA, right? Feel sorry for you :(. Tbh, I wouldn't have started Killzone: Mercenary if it wasn't for the following factors at the time: 1) I was on vacation / 2) Had previously managed to get every multiplayer trophy in Killzone Shadow Fall, Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept, and RIGS / 3) Had 10 days left until the server shutdown.  Then when I was done with Killzone: Mercenary multiplayer trophies I said to myself "You are total crazy". 

All those Uncharted games back to back will look nice! I actually have an update about U4 but that'll be in my post further down. And yes, looking at the MP trophies for U2&3 on PS3, the grind was real.

Sony has some great exclusives but they need to start diversifying them more - same for Ubisoft their open world formula needs some new variables. 

Indeed, I am Vitaless. ? I have a PSTV but lack a Vita memory card so it has a mere gigabyte of space, less actually because of the OS. Maybe one day I'll get a card and some digital Vita games for it. Good hustle before the server closure. 

18 hours ago, Arophous said:

Then need to think what to play next… Final Fantasy XII is calling me, think I’m ready for something less ‘twitchy’ with a deeper story and I never got to playthrough this when originally released. Might pair with Borderlands 2 which I’m feeling excited to get back to again!

FFXIII will be on my chopping block sometime this year as well. I finally got my PS3 in to a local electronics store for repair but New Vegas will probably be the first disc based game I go back to finish on it once repairs are finished. 

Here's me update for the past week.

I started inFamous 2 and am doing a 1.5 playthrough following guides to avoid 2 full run-throughs. Last night I finished the game on Hard and the majority of the miscellaneous trophies and the Evil karma trophies. Today I started the .5 playthrough dropping down the difficulty to Easy and going for the Good trophies. Thankfully, some amazing person out there created a UGC (User Generated Content) mission that let's you get all 305 blast shards in a little over 5 minutes saving hours of my life and kept this to a largely enjoyable experience. Probably 75% done with this run and I might get the platinum tonight!

In other news, after hours upon hours of grinding weapon levels and learning the needed tactics, I finally earned 3 ? on Crushing on all 10 stages of Uncharted 4 Survival! Psyche.

What I actually did was sent a request to B29_HeaRTz for help with these 2 trophies. She graciously accepted and with the help of her friend CrimsonPapillon, the 3 of us faced down 50 waves of carnage. It took ~2 hours but we got all stages done in one attempt earlier this evening. We all had mics so we just chatted and had a good time of it. So @Geridian or anyone else whi wants to get the Survival trophies, I highly recommend you send B29 a message. They have a group chat and in the week I was part of it they had helped 3 or 4 people besides myself. Typically the runs started at 7:30pm UK time. All you need to do is show up, follow instructions, and actively participate (your level doesn't matter) or you will be kicked out and left up a creek without a paddle. So happy to have crossed this game off my list and so early in the year. ? This white whale has been slain!

Edit: inFamous 2 platinum in the bag which means this week I had an increase to my overall percentage, yay!

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Also, I thought only games you earned trophies on got added to your profile? But I have several games with 0 trophies earned that are showing up. That's not gonna be good for my % lmao

Games you haven't earned any trophies in yet don't affect your %

• Like 2

Count me in.

Currently at 38.60%

Would love to be around 50% by the end of the year, which I think is doable.

And possibly have about 50 platinum's and about the same completed games.

And get to at least 50 ultra rare trophies. So a lot to do this year.

Edited by RPGelement
  • Like 2

my next thing wil be getting alot of rpg games and doing my games since i like rpg games these are the genres i play rpg shooting adventure and the last chapter from final fantasy type 0hd is difficult i practice more now until i have it done its only 1 trophie left then next i am thinking about assasins creed origins+dlc ore star wars jedi fallen order i have rpg games but i think i buy since i do digital lacrimosa of dana and some other rpg games but the games are expensive i wait for a sale and in the meanwhile getting my pcg up 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I started inFamous 2 and am doing a 1.5 playthrough following guides to avoid 2 full run-throughs. Last night I finished the game on Hard and the majority of the miscellaneous trophies and the Evil karma trophies. Today I started the .5 playthrough dropping down the difficulty to Easy and going for the Good trophies. Thankfully, some amazing person out there created a UGC (User Generated Content) mission that let's you get all 305 blast shards in a little over 5 minutes saving hours of my life and kept this to a largely enjoyable experience. Probably 75% done with this run and I might get the platinum tonight!

Oh wow...Infamous 2 is on my backlog list too, could you direct me to that mission?