Attack on Completion 2023

Just now, Squirlruler said:

You are going for 4.99 trophies per day? That will be really incredible, you need something like 12k trophies just to get there. Not trying to discourage you, but good luck.

thanks i was adding games al the time so i was getting tired of it so i thought i going to do something about it i am home a whole week now i have broken my middlefinger but i can still game so i hope i can do it 

7 hours ago, maxfighter27 said:

nice enjoy wich genre do you play exactly ?

I usually go for RPGs, but the last games I got the plat on were point-and-click titles and a couple of platformers. The last few games I did were for the Kaledioscope events as follows:

• Queen's Quest 2
  • Queen's Quest 3
  • Queen's Quest 4
  • both versions of Crime Screts: Crimson Lily (great game but the nadir of Artifex Mundi's entertainment as the trophy list for this title is the easiest yet, completely gutting the puzzle and collectible aspects in favor of the story and you can just stop playing after you get past the area before the final two areas, no bonus adventure even needed!)
  • Warlock's Tower (puzzle game)
  • Storm Boy (somewhat of a visual novel based on an actual novel)
  • Teslagard (a very punishing puzzle platformer, but you don't need to fight the final boss, the trophies all revolve around the collectibles)

1 minute ago, Taruta13 said:

I usually go for RPGs, but the last games I got the plat on were point-and-click titles and a couple of platformers. The last few games I did were for the Kaledioscope events as follows:

• Queen's Quest 2
  • Queen's Quest 3
  • Queen's Quest 4
  • both versions of Crime Screts: Crimson Lily (great game but the nadir of Artifex Mundi's entertainment as the trophy list for this title is the easiest yet, completely gutting the puzzle and collectible aspects in favor of the story and you can just stop playing after you get past the area before the final two areas, no bonus adventure even needed!)
  • Warlock's Tower (puzzle game)
  • Storm Boy (somewhat of a visual novel based on an actual novel)
  • Teslagard (a very punishing puzzle platformer, but you don't need to fight the final boss, the trophies all revolve around the collectibles)

nice i play rpg shooting adventure racing horror strategy those i play 

Sign me up again too please.  Made great progress last year, but not anticipating the same length of time out of work this year so will be tough to duplicate.  Let's see

Current % -    84.16%

Goal         -     89.00%

Good luck to all in hitting your goals.

Edited by kinnyman
  • Like 3

wich ones should i do first my digital ore my disc games ?i have 276 digital games and 106 disc games i want to start with my platinum journey but i have so many games like dark souls 3 ufc3 nioh 1 and 2 and so on on disc i want to finish them but i saw some other gamers their trophielist and i compared with mine then i thought why dont i finish my games of i did 2 disc games persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls i have long short games  easy and hard games aswell so its a mix between them if i want to increase my earned trophies each day then i need to play and unlocking trophies each day but if there is a platinum trophie standing on the profile does that mean the game is done without dlc for example persona 5 royal is 100% platinum trophie unlocked and diablo reaper of souls 100% platinum unlocked +dlc is also 100% ? 

Edited by maxfighter27

25 minutes ago, maxfighter27 said:

wich ones should i do first my digital ore my disc games ?i have 276 digital games and 106 disc games i want to start with my platinum journey but i have so many games like dark souls 3 ufc3 nioh 1 and 2 and so on on disc i want to finish them but i saw some other gamers their trophielist and i compared with mine then i thought why dont i finish my games of i did 2 disc games persona 5 royal and diablo reaper of souls i have long short games  easy and hard games aswell so its a mix between them if i want to increase my earned trophies each day then i need to play and unlocking trophies each day but if there is a platinum trophie standing on the profile does that mean the game is done without dlc for example persona 5 royal is 100% platinum trophie unlocked and diablo reaper of souls 100% platinum unlocked +dlc is also 100% ? 

Could you please stop with this? Everytime I read the same story from you. "I'm going to do this", "I have these games". It contaminate the thread ?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Could you please stop with this? Everytime I read the same story from you. "I'm going to do this", "I have these games". It contaminate the thread 1f602.png

okay sorry i going to stop now 1 question though i have lost my gamesaves years ago from assasins creed 2 lego jurraisc world its a restart and i dont have a ps plus  6 years ago and nothing for to back up my gamesaves  is restart really that bad ?

11 hours ago, maxfighter27 said:

okay sorry i going to stop now 1 question though i have lost my gamesaves years ago from assasins creed 2 lego jurraisc world its a restart and i dont have a ps plus  6 years ago and nothing for to back up my gamesaves  is restart really that bad ?

For Assassins Creed 2, you need 3 collectible trophies. You’ll be able to do those without getting too far into the story so it shouldn’t be too bad. Follow a guide for the collectibles and you’ll have a new platinum. Tbh though I think the best thing you can do to help your completion is to spend less time on the forums and more time gaming. Your last trophy was before Christmas which is fine, we’re all busy people.

As for games to finish, you have these easy/quick games on your list; Concrete Genie, Detroit: Become Human, Life is Strange, inFAMOUS First Light and Second Son, Ratchet and Clank, Southpark: The Stick of Truth and the Spyro games

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

For Assassins Creed 2, you need 3 collectible trophies. You’ll be able to do those without getting too far into the story so it shouldn’t be too bad. Follow a guide for the collectibles and you’ll have a new platinum. Tbh though I think the best thing you can do to help your completion is to spend less time on the forums and more time gaming. Your last trophy was before Christmas which is fine, we’re all busy people.

As for games to finish, you have these easy/quick games on your list; Concrete Genie, Detroit: Become Human, Life is Strange, inFAMOUS First Light and Second Son, Ratchet and Clank, Southpark: The Stick of Truth and the Spyro games

thanks i spend to much here so i actually now play games i do those quick easy games i going to stop for a very long time on this site thanks for heads up it was busy with christmas i could not game for 3 days i finish those easy quick games detroit become human and the other ones now so good luck with games you got 

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

First Friday Update

Original Starting PCG: 63.22%
Goal:  75%

Current PCG: 63.27%  (+.05)

A small increase since the holiday. I played a few days of Rustler and was able to complete all the available side missions and unlock the rest of the map. There was also a bronze for setting blood to the max setting and killing a NPC. Fun fact, reversing a carriage or wagon, will make a truck warning siren come out of the dual sense speaker. One of many things that shows a game that does not take itself too seriously. 

Have a successful hunting week everyone. 

You to i started on my backlog assasins creed 2 is my next game for the platinum trophie 

Spent most of my time this week working on TESO. The amount to work needed on this game is staggering and I am seriously considering just hiding it before the end of the month to play it at my leisure without stressing about trophies for the time being. 

When it got to be too much I played Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus.

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 3

i played a bit far cry primal but no progress so far the combat is a bit weird for me and i discovered some locations new ones and upgraded the houses in far cry primal but i have 2 new rpg games tales of arise and cyberpunk i want to play my games but i noticed with more practice then i can get really far but for now i played also persona 5 original  i am now have more time for to play games then in 2022 so its good though 

Is it too late to sign up? I've been absent for most of the year trying to figure life out....just kidding I've been playing Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds and got burnt out. Would like to complete some games this year, even if it's only a handful. I'll go from a 77.54% to a cool 80% this year. Nothing too big.

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Is it too late to sign up? I've been absent for most of the year trying to figure life out....just kidding I've been playing Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds and got burnt out. Would like to complete some games this year, even if it's only a handful. I'll go from a 77.54% to a cool 80% this year. Nothing too big.

You are still good, welcome

i try to reach 25 completion by the end of december this year because that i have put my mind on it i start tommorow with a good plenty of rest i am back to finish every game except fifa 17 and fifa 19 those games cant be done anymore but all the other games i got those can be done even middle earth shadow of mordor since i got the online trophie before they closed the online server for good i wish you guys all good luck 

11 hours ago, zalcarezio said:

i try to reach 25 completion by the end of december this year because that i have put my mind on it i start tommorow with a good plenty of rest i am back to finish every game except fifa 17 and fifa 19 those games cant be done anymore but all the other games i got those can be done even middle earth shadow of mordor since i got the online trophie before they closed the online server for good i wish you guys all good luck 

what do you mean FIFA 17 is unobtainable? i'm pretty sure everything is obtainable and yes i know the servers are shutting down next month, really need to get a move on with the fifa's

1 hour ago, serrated-banner9 said:

what do you mean FIFA 17 is unobtainable? i'm pretty sure everything is obtainable and yes i know the servers are shutting down next month, really need to get a move on with the fifa's

good luck i play my games and i did some research also from genres roleplaying games that is a genre i am interested in when my backlog is done then i do only roleplaying games when i got this account 6years ago i did not even know about genre trophies etc but now i know now alot more then 6 years ago and also i want to have my profile done so i can play the newer games like god of war ragnarok etc