Attack on Completion 2023

I'm in. I'd like to bring my completion to at least 85% this year. I'm at like 78.3% now. 

Starting off with Adventure Time: Pirates Of The Enchiridion since it's on the PS+ download list again and when it went off last time I only had 4 trophies. 

Should be a quick one to finish. I'd like to complete one backlog a month at least and add new games of course. 

One that is killing me is a Final Fantasy where I have 1 of like 98 potential trophies lol

Edited by GodKaio-Ken
% Update
  • Like 3

should i play my new games like tales of arise cyberpunk i have bought them but i played yesterday final fantasy type 0hd unlocked 6 trophies and i really want to play my new games i really need to make a decision because my new games are standing there waiting to be played biomutant mass effect legendary edition far cry 6 call of duty black ops cold war kena bridge of spirits  and so on because i like to play games but i got so many games that i just want to have my backlog done al of them are digital i play digital like 6 years now and disc 2 years some of my games are decreasing my completion pcg if i add them to the trophie list i dont know if that is a bad thing decreasing my completion rate with the new games added ?

14 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

You messaged me around a dozen or more times today and yesterday over this. People already told you to basically just focus on one game at a time and they gave you suggestions. Final Fantasy HD Type 0 is a very easy game to finish within a few days or so just because you can max out the character's stats by using the training option and fast forwarding your system's clock and repeating until you're level 99. God of War is not a hard game to finish either. You have stuff you can do to fill your time already but you keep repeating the same questions and not making a whole lot of progress. You're already on Chapter 2 for FFHDT0 and I just checked my own list and I earned more than 25 trophies between chapter 1 and 2 and they're all very easy. It looks like you didn't bother with the overworld at all yet or really investigate the campus.

thanks for everything and sorry for repeating the same questions i do my backlog because my new games are just standing there waiting to be played did i knew everything before because nobody speak to me in my life so that is why i was asking those questions exactly i just wished that i got real friends and no fake friends in my life thanks 

Only went down a bit to 48.25% completion as I was doing online trophies for F1 2021 on PS5. 

Took a look at my backlog of some single player games I started a few years ago. 

Persona 5

Dragon Quest XI

Yakuza 0

Might do those and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I think that getting to pg250 on the UK list is highly achievable.

There are 3 games on your profile that will help boost your percentage and up the leaderboards.

Formula 1 2016: Lots of easier trophies to pop off besides doing the championship runs. I can also help with the online too.

Rocket League: This game gives out trophies like sweets and it's so easy to cheese if you aren't enjoying it. Maybe time to give it a chance.

Wolfenstein: The New Order: You just have the final difficulty trophies, which if you don't fancy doing the whole game, you can just do the fiirst mission and then load up the last mission and complete it from there. Another plat in the bag.

Aye, definitely planning to take on F1 2016 and Rocket League later on in the year. My unofficial aim is to move as many of my E-ranked games lurking at the bottom of the profile to at least something slightly more respectable as I can - not that many of them so it's very do-able, it's a good thing about arriving to the gaming party a bit later than most others! - and both those have the advantage of fitting nicely for Bingo checkoffs. Just need to make time for them!

I  tried the last mission skip in Wolfenstein but kept getting brutally slaughtered going into the big room at the start of the level and just gave up on it. 2018 me clearly wasn't as stubborn and determined to git gud as today me. Suppose it's well overdue for a revisit as well.

Guess I was a little disappointed at only moving up 6 pages in the rankings with two plats in the week (not often that happens, that's for sure!) but the table is so close together there should be definite upward progress anyway. I'll see how the next few months go and might amend the target later. Guess I could always resort to playing some of those nonsense jumping food games for a quick boost!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SyIaris said:

No particular plans for this week.

...Someone motivate me to finish up FF7, I'm afraid to even try for Top Secrets.

You can do it! Optinooby has some excellent guides for beating the bosses on hard difficulty and tips for grinding materia. 

I'll probably be doing the PS5 version this year so I can play the DLC before part 2 comes out.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

You can do it! Optinooby has some excellent guides for beating the bosses on hard difficulty and tips for grinding materia. 

I'll probably be doing the PS5 version this year so I can play the DLC before part 2 comes out.

Appreciate it, and thanks for pointing me in the direction of a useful guide!

Hope you enjoy the refresher and DLC down the line.  :)

Hi, this sounds incredibly fun so I’d love to join!

• My current completion rate is 19.46%
  • My Goal is probably to get to 30%

Not really sure how manageable this is but it seems like a good challenge throughout the year that will encourage me to actually try tackle all the games I have in my library that never got touched. 

I’m a little confused about the points or how this fully works, do we need to give updates here for it to count? Either way like this is what I needed to finally get more than one Plat trophy!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Baco_Lesss said:

Started Tiny Tina's Wonderlands together with a friend, so the upcoming weeks I'm focussing on finish that one. Also going to platinum Biomutant (PS5) and grabbing the 100% on AC: Origins.

Question on Origins; do you need to play the DLC with the build up character from the base game? I lost my save file....otherwise I have to start from scratch again...