$1.79 in US PS Store

RinkuKulkan

7 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I've heard Anthem is actually a pretty good game after all the updates.

Meaning they finally reached the release version almost 4 years after release. This game and Fallout 76 where the pinnacle of half-baked (almost raw) games releasing in a sad state.

6 hours ago, jgm4789 said:

Its likely they may shut the servers down next year or the year after. So id play it now if you buy it as otherwise you will have wasted space on your harddrive.

1 hour ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Definitely play it before they decide to turn off the servers.

My feeling exactly. There's a server shutdown announcement incoming in the near future. They are squeezing the last available dollar.

2 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I never really had any interest in playing this game but it being under $2 now is both hilarious and sad at the same time lol. I went to check the price on PSN and went down a rabbit hole, now I'm buying this and like 5 other games... I blame you entirely @Rinku haha.

Picking on this game was funny at first, then it became sad. There was a genuine community hyped for this game. Some people from Destiny tried to migrate to this, poor souls. Anyway, I bought it too and started the download. I might start a Gaming Session for everyone new to this game, like me. If anybody interested, reach me in DMs

32 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Uninformative comments aside, it’s a fairly sized game with a plat achievable by anyone (even by me ?). The story won’t expand your brain or anything but it is a serviceable diversion. Set aside a month if you plan to pursue this, just to allow for random days of EA server downtime.

Yes the game is unplayable.. if anything is wrong with your internet. Never mind how you can fly solo and yet you’re required to have persistent connection, that’s just the reality for this game.

I would not so boldly say that grinding for random rare gear on the highest difficulties is feasible for a single player in an expedient sense. I advise you to take advantage of whatever lingering activity by tagging along with random players running high difficulty missions so you can complete your gear collection (fortunately all gear drops can be picked up by each player) before this one goes down like every other EA game is going to.

Feel like this is the most informative comment about the game. I won't expect an amazing game, but for $2 US, it's good. I've payed more for shorter indie games that are really good. If this game is "ok" for this price, I'll take it.

Edited by Rinku
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

So much hate on this game but I found it to be quite fun. Suppose I'm part of the minority that actualy enjoyed the game and the road to Platinum considering about 95% of the game I played solo. What really did it for me though was the different classes. Especially the Storm class was it with the elements? It was just chaos and I love stuff like that where you're completely destroying the enemy. The traversal is also a lot of fun to play around with :)

Probably most never even gave it a chance and just hate it cause the media started leaning towards it. I just bought it and cant wait to give it a try.

6 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnn!! That's stupid cheap! Might just get that finally. 

Not as cheap as this haha

0KPVXO4.png

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

I followed the Anthem 2.0 discussion and kept it installed in hopes it was approved to fix the loot pools and add content (the concept art was great). Unfortunately, it was denied and people were reassigned to other projects (like Dragon Age)

Yeah, I actually did want to play it for a while but I was waiting for the Anthem 2.0 update that got shit canned. IIRC it's not that it wasn't approved so much as it was cancelled after a year of work.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 1

This allegedly is not a 'good' game, this is not worth AAA value and was a huge disappointed. But let's not kid ourselves that this nabbing a game such as this isn't at least worth this ludicrously cheap price tag. Sure, there's some hidden gem indies that go on sale at this price but it's more the exception than the rule, so I'd say give it a crack.

Honestly, I might buy it and give it a punt. If I don't like it I don't have to keep playing it and that's below my 'take a blind punt' threshold for random indie titles so I don't see why the same shouldn't apply here.

• Like 1