Two PS4 stacks (NA & EU) - for free in PSS

Smashero

27 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I just claimed the free PS4 stack and noticed the PS5 version was also free.

Yep. PS5 was released earlier this year and it was always free. I didn't mention that, since that's an "old info" ;).

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Thanks. “Purchased” it in the U.K. store (for some reason, I can’t help myself if it’s free, lol). Will likely never play it, but who knows?

Funny, but... You are sure that you claimed PS4 version? I do not see it in UK PSS, only PS5...

• Like 1

Yeah managed to get my platinum after I posted this,

It seems that the game is getting a PS4 version

the collect 5000 coins got reset on me twice. Once after I closed the game and went to eat came back game’s counter went back to zero. 

the second time I was about 300 coins give or take from 5000, game crashed got a PS4 blue/error screen. Started the game again it’s zero again. 

you can see how many you have collected in the purse menu. 

good luck to everyone going for the platinum 

Edited by ZEE11W

4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yep. PS5 was released earlier this year and it was always free. I didn't mention that, since that's an "old info" ;).

Funny, but... You are sure that you claimed PS4 version? I do not see it in UK PSS, only PS5...

Actually, just checked and it is the ps5 version. I don’t stack trophies so didn’t really look for the ps4 version, but can confirm now that I can’t see it either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Odd. I can't find the UK PS4 version.

Because... As per topic-there is only US PS4 available at the moment. Please, read the whole thread. 

3 hours ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Anyone able to get the ps4 version in the US? I wasn't able to find it earlier 

Why not to use link from the 1st post and "buy" via WWW?

Edited by Smashero

I still hope some developer will develop some easy game for FREE, hunters gonna play it and then he would add DLC for 10k $ OR free DLC with one bronze trophy which will require you to play this game 10k hours, but some active play, lets say kill final boss million times. Thats my christmas wish.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Because... As per topic-there is only US PS4 available at the moment. Please, read the whole thread. 

Um... I did read the entirety of this thread prior to posting. Where did it say it wasn't available in the UK PS4 store at all? Nowhere. The title simply states "Free in the US so far". Okay, so it's free in the US store. But that doesn't convey to the reader that it's not even available at all in the UK store to purchase, nor did anything else posted here.

1 hour ago, BrozYn88 said:

I still hope some developer will develop some easy game for FREE, hunters gonna play it and then he would add DLC for 10k $ OR free DLC with one bronze trophy which will require you to play this game 10k hours, but some active play, lets say kill final boss million times. Thats my christmas wish.

Why hope and wish that on trophy hunters? That's kind of a dickish thing to wish on people, don't you think?

Edited by MrTacoNinja