RIP FIFA 12

Xxleonardo97xX

When I was doing the online grind in King of the Fighters XII I use to daydream about taking the disc outside and pissing on it when I was finished. In the end tho I couldn't be bothered and ended up trading it on CL for Mass Effect 3. There's one born every minute ^^

Hello today after many bullshat coming from the online matches i decided to bend my disc and cut it half with a scissor

Has anyone ever done the samething? :)

wgqg.jpgd7l4.jpgui9x.jpg

I almost did this when I finished my Defiance platinum, but I didn't. Kudos to you haha its real hate to go that far

• Like 1

I've had a similar experience but with a ps2 controller.

After losing for like 5-0 on pes 2010 or something I got soooo upset I took the controller and smashed it on the floor.

That's pretty much about it.

I care too much about the games to do that but once I did this with the controller I never did it again.

I still have regrets about that day and It reminds to never to it again specially to a official ps3 controller cause that thing is way too Fu**** expensive. lol

That seems like a waste of money... Oh well, it's your game and money and you can do whatever you like with it. You could've at least sharpened the edges and made a deadly Frisbee with it. 

Parker

I just thought in destroying it, not going to waste more time with it, but good idea  B)

Just curious, which team were you playing with before you unleashed your wrath on the disc?

Manchester United, really overpowered team in FIFA 12, vs Man City

I almost did this when I finished my Defiance platinum, but I didn't. Kudos to you haha its real hate to go that far

I took the disc out by pressing the button many times and I threw the game to the floor, took it to my friends house in my pocket, caseless,

but this was the climax, no more crap for me