we need to talk about - A Place for the Unwilling

Horrorist

so i bought this game on sale 

great game but.....

what happen to the trophy???

it seems they are not even register on psnprofiles, cant find the game in the list or anywhere else

this isnt 2007 so it got to have trophy right ? right?

well it have trophy since i manage to unlock 1.....

but it doesnt show up in my profile or anywhere

now i never saw anything like this, is it a bug? will it be patch ? i dont know dont ask me!

but some people might want to know about this before buying

its a shame since the game look great and original, but with a hundred possible branching path i dont want to sink hours into this only to find out i cant go pass day 2

so i hope this will reach the develloper and give a TEdTalk about what going on here

I also bought this game for dirt cheap in the current sale, and just had to stumble upon this thread after the fact... Thankfully I haven't even so much as booted the game yet, and likely won't for a very long time it seems. Really hope they resolve this, the fact the game has been out for nearly a year and it's a non-syncer is concerning.

5 hours ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

This isn't really news or anything, but it seems like someone did actually bring up the issues with trophies not syncing with the devs back in July, which they acknowledged:

...But, obviously nothing ever came of that for some reason.

I reported this in the official discord channel but have been ignored so far, though I will try again soon.

• Like 1

Bad news/good news time:

Bad news: The devs went bankrupt a while ago (presumably because the game bombed) which means direct contact is a non-starter :(.

Good news: It turns out the game was ported by as yet unnamed company who are still in business. I've found someone on  Discord who has passed my request over to them so fingers crossed they still have access to the appropriate code on Dev Net so can flip the switch and upload the list :).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2023 at 0:25 AM, HuntingFever said:

Good news: It turns out the game was ported by as yet unnamed company who are still in business. I've found someone on  Discord who has passed my request over to them so fingers crossed they still have access to the appropriate code on Dev Net so can flip the switch and upload the list :).

I know it hasn't been that long, but... any update on this at all?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope, all I get is dead air and excuses :(.

Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the response, and for trying regardless.

At this point though, I think I'll actually be surprised if the trophies ever are published to the server. It may have been dirt cheap, but it really makes me regret buying this game on Playstation.

• 3 weeks later...

This is amazing news! I was going to play the game anyway because it looked interesting, but after starting it up my trophy list kept bugging out and I had to manually sync my lists through the ps3 xmb menu on plus premium to get them to work.

Hopefully my trophies will go back to updating properly now and I can officially start this game

48 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

10 months? That's got to be a record for not syncing. 1f4a9.png

Far from it. Axis Football 2018 took three years to finally sync. There are some that could have been longer. Not sure.

Edit: I had linked a TrueTrophies article on the subject but apparently that isn't allowed.

Edited by Komrade_Dusty

On 30/01/2023 at 0:10 PM, HuntingFever said:

It only took the devs over 10 months and a ton of excuses but this list now finally syncs :).

thank that a great news

grats to all of you who pushed the dev for this you absolute legends!

now we only need a guide and we are in business!

• Like 2