Lack of AI Fouls in Career Mode

ChesticleGainz

Hi all,

So at this point, we pretty much know the sentiment around FIFA23 isn't that positive. As someone who platinumed the game, I can unequivocally say this is the worst FIFA I ever played. The power shot feature that EA added is pretty cool, I gotta admit. But one thing that I absolutely hate is the lack of fouls when playing Career Mode. I literally played a whole darn season and haven't simulated any matches (Serie A, Coppa Italia, Super Coppa, & Champions League) and haven't got a single free kick or penalty kick. I mean what's that about? 

Do you guys and gals have any suggestions on how I can increase the likelihood of AI's commiting fouls? This is very disappointing and unrealistic. Many of us grew up playing Career Mode and I like to play a few seasons every year to relive memories of my childhood, but my Career Mode experience took a nosedive starting from FIFA21.... 

Thank you in advance. Cheers! 

check the sliders in settings, you can change quite a bit in there like ball speed, power, accuracy there might be one for fouls i know you can change injury frequency at least. Also do you have any advice for completing the platinum, havent done it myself i can do all the offline ones but i havent bothered to as i dont play pro clubs or volta so how did you get those trophies done? none of my mates play fifa so all coop trophies remain unobtainable 

Edited by KazuKotomine

@KazuKotomine I already checked the sliders and there isn't one for aggression or fouls or anything that would influence the likelihood of AI committing more fouls unfortunately. About the platinum, the only trophy that required a Coop session was related to ProClubs if I remember correctly. You can start a boosting session either here on PSNProfiles or if you have a Discord, you can always use that for boosting requests, you'll find many people who play the game.