GavinVaughan-

Trophies in question:

Legend in Leather

Complete 25 optional Thieving Challenges

Dark Archer
Complete 10 optional Thieving Challenges

One Step Ahead

Disarm ten trap mechanisms

Do i have to get these in one playthrough or do they add up from all the saves?

For example: Could i disarm 5 traps on one save and 5 traps on another and still get the Trophy or does all 10 have to be on the same save?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me out.

I really believe that you must do 10 on one file. Very little, if anything, transfers between files. 10 isn't that hard to do though if you just keep a look out. Also about the thieving challenges. I recommend doing the jobs for Ector and Vittori. Do the 2-4 random challenges and gather all the loot. Do all that and you can probably have around 12-18 of your challenges already out of the way. Hope this helps!

You have to do it on one save file. Honestly I got all of them in one play through so you shouldn't have a problem with it. For the traps just buy the wire cutter asap. And if you don't get 25 challenges by the end of the game just go to the chapter and client job start points and retry chapters.

For the Legend in Leather trophy, I recommend replaying the client missions over and over until you've knocked out all of the challenges first - the client jobs are set in smaller environments and a bit faster. If you still haven't got it after that - head back to a Chapter 1 replay and start working through them until the trophy pops.

Also keep in mind that a challenge only counts once, if you complete it again in a replay it will not go towards the total of challenges you need :)

Good luck!

you should actually get all of these with very little actual trying :D theres way more than 10 traps that are story based that litterally sit in ur path to move on in the story and as for the challenges there easy 2 per chapter depending on ur difficulty if on easy go for the predator challenge is on hard do stealth and get all loot u can find the maps online for them

in the client missions go for all 4 none of them are the least bit hard to get i had all my challenges for these trophies before chapter 5 i think or right after without needing to grind any of them

Thanks for all your help guys! I got the trap trophy just by playing the game and the reason i was wondering about the challenges was because i was on Master difficulty and had settings put so i cant be caught or take any damage or kill/knock out anyone so i was struggling to get them because some require people to be killed and so on.

I have found out though that you can replay the chapters and the challenges still count if you get them again.