PSN Store Not Working Properly

HamiTosh

Currently the PSN Store doesnt seem to work properly, be it that I cant see the price of certain games or that I cant pull up my wishlist or checkout and buy games.

Seems like Sony doesnt want my money.

Does any of you encounter the same problems this evening?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

https://status.playstation.com/

Also likely not helped by Christmas traffic. Lots of people got a new PS5 or gift cards for Christmas. So probably will be a bit messed up for the next few days.

I checked the status it say all is fine LOL. Damn I just wanna grab those games before the sale stops.

6 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

I checked the status it say all is fine LOL. Damn I just wanna grab those games before the sale stops.

According to PlatPrices, the sale lasts until the 7th Jan, so hopefully it will start working properly for you by then. 

Can you access the store from an app or your console? Sometimes if it doesn't work via one platform, you can still access it via another. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

According to PlatPrices, the sale lasts until the 7th Jan, so hopefully it will start working properly for you by then. 

Can you access the store from an app or your console? Sometimes if it doesn't work via one platform, you can still access it via another. 

Done it all, PC, Phone and Console, I can get into the store browse games but buying no, it ll give me some error code ( WS-43680-1) like "The network is busy" or "Something went wrong": Guess I ll have to wait it out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HamiTosh said:

Done it all, PC, Phone and Console, I can get into the store browse games but buying no, it ll give me some error code ( WS-43680-1) like "The network is busy" or "Something went wrong": Guess I ll have to wait it out

I've been getting that error all night :(. There are several games I'm after so hopefully the problems will be fixed soon.