Wheres the best places for Humpty Dumpty?

KAdamsy1

1 hour ago, KAdamsy1 said:

SInce Devils Pit has been fixed for the marksman trophy and enemies seem to not want to respawn, so just wondering if anyone knew of any other good spots for this trophy?

Only need to kill another 5 eneimes for this since i killed 5 at the pit.

Here is the spot I farmed all the special kill related trophies on my old account.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TriadThunder said:

Here is the spot I farmed all the special kill related trophies on my old account.

This works on PS5, barely had to walk away to trigger the respawn too

I'm doing it on Death March so knockdown isn't great but it's easy enough to just parry one of them close to the edge, you'll kick them each time making it super easy

Edited by Turbobuddah
Info

I still used Devil's Pit for the misc combat trophies. Two things to keep in mind:

1. As long as you keep one enemy alive, you can run away, change zones, meditate, and come back. Enemies will respawn as long as you don't kill everyone

2. The gate glitch is patched. The gate into the area closes more reliably, and enemies don't get stuck on an invisible wall anymore

Here's a link to a video that shows a spot in Skellige which is, hands down, the best spot to get Humpty Dumpty. You could also farm any other combat related trophy here as two guys will spawn infinitely if you walk around the area a bit and one spawns on the very edge of the cliff. You don't even need to meditate to get them to respawn. Just walk down the path a little ways then back up after you kill them.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa