Can this game be self-boosted?

If I run the PS4 version on my PS4 and the PS5 version on my PS5 can I create a private lobby using my profile on both consoles? Or at the very least can I use a non PS+ account on a console and play a private match, I'd rather not get two PS+ accounts just to boost this

Edited by DaivRules

Ok, got impatient and figured this one out myself. So, as it turns out, you can't play online matches between same account on both systems/versions (big surprise)

-I tried finding myself on a ranked match when the servers were dead and they just never connected

-I created a private match, one with a connection code, and even when I entered the code it gave me and error and didn't connect

On the bright side, I was able to boost with a secondary account that did not have PS+.

-For the "Going up a rank" trophy, I was able to matchmake my two accounts on ranked, as the servers were still nearly empty, I had to refuse a handful of matches. My account on the PS4 version got to rank 2 and I unlocked the PS4 version of the trophy. On the PS5 version I booted up with my main account and I was rank 2 but it did not have the trophy unlocked. Rather than rank up all the way to rank 3 to try to unlock the trophy, I lowered my rank back down to 1 by losing a couple matches, then got it back up to 2 by winning the third match, this unlocked the trophy.

-For playing a hundred online matches, I ended up having to play 200 across both consoles, this time I was able to host a private match with both accounts and play one round matches, then just rematched until I got it.