Which Platinum are you trying to finish before 2023

Ozetkiller

So im currently trying to get God of War Ragnarok done before the new Year or maybe unlock the Platinum at exact midnight on the 1st of January :D

But idk what trophy would be good to unlock last for that idea. Im still playing through the game atm.

Do you guys have anything similar in mind with a different game? Or working on getting game/s done before the new year starts?

Nothing now I finished Miles Morales on Christmas day as intended. instead I started Sonic Origins yesterday with the intent on making it a New Years day plat...which apparently I've never done. Though I've oddly hit January 3rd the last 3 years in a row (and once more a couple years before that). 

A decent turn based RPG, titled Battle Chasers: Nightwar. It's going quite well, with only one dungeon remaining before the final boss (and platinum). The main character is ludicrously overpowered when built correctly, and when backed up by the best tank character, it's kinda hard to actually die, even on the much tougher NG+ mode.

May have to check out its spiritual successor Ruined King eventually, which is basically the exact same type of game, but set in the League of Legends universe.

• Like 1

I just platinumed Soul Hackers 2, which was my last platinum of the year as I started Ghostwire Tokyo but can't see myself platting it before the New year being only 8 hours into it, and going on holiday for a week so I won't get to play it until I come back.  Soul Hackers was sooo short and easy for an Atlus game and also JRPG, I finished the story at exactly the 17 hours on normal mode, the second playthrough was 10 hours skipping scenes and avoiding all enemies, and the platinum at around 43 hours. A very easy one as well, I was expecting something longer and more challenging from devil summoner game.

I'm really enjoying Ghostwire Tokyo, such an awesome game and I love all the Japanese lore in it. My first every dive into the world of FPS though, so it took some getting used to not seeing my character on the field

• Like 2

Stray - Finished the campaign last night so just need to mop up the rest, Might be the last platinum of 2022 not sure yet it will all come down to the can’t cat-ch me trophy and whether I get lucky or not.

(mission accomplished)

Edited by blacklight-nero

It was almost going to be Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5). I've completed a Hard difficulty run and am now in a Nightmare NG+, but I'm still in the middle of chapter 3. Slim chance of finishing it in 47 hours... so it will be my first for the new year.

My last platinums of 2022 are Elevator Action Returns S-tribute (#24) and Control (#23). Not a bad couple of games to ring out 2022 with.

• Like 1