Playstation Home will include trophies in March 12,2014 update

Aranea Highwind

This was recently announced on the home forums.after many years they will add trophies to social app here the announcement.

Trophies
· Trophies have been added to Playstation Home. Some users may find they earn trophies when first logging in after the patch. The list of available trophies can be found within the Trophy Collection option on the XMB. 

Mute
· An option has been added to mute sounds made by other players' portables. This option can be found in the Portable Item Settings menu on the Safe Screen. The safe screen can be accessed at any time by pressing Select. 

Bug Fixes
· A number of bug fixes and general stability improvements have been made.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/March-12-2014-Home-Client-Update-Patch-Notes/m-p/43113134/highlight/false#M1354518

I actually used home quite a bit back in the day, I really liked it, haha. I haven't used it in a while though, they are super late with the trophies too!

Is Home even gonna come to PS4 too? lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

:platinum: Really? 

Congratulations on mastering the grossly underultilised, underdeveloped and massively disappointing "Social HUB" of the Playstation Network. We hope your experience lined our pockets with ludicrously expensive micro-transactions, and that you managed to avoid the horde of socially inept, mindlessly lonely and full-on rapists that lurk around the alleys of Playstation Home. 

creepy-old-guy.jpg

Hey sexy ladies!

Gah, the perverts in Home are ridiculous, but it was also fun to dress my character like this really "slutty" female character (with lack of better words, for some reason, normal clothing didn't work, haha), and then go in the middle of central plaza and have like 20 guys walk up to me and then instantly change to my really, really hilariously ugly female preset or back to my male character and I always died laughing when they all would turn around at the same time and slowly walk away and then start jogging to the other side of the plaza, lmao, it was always the same awkward "turn and run" animation

That was funny... :lol:

• Like 1

Gah, the perverts in Home are ridiculous, but it was also fun to dress my character like this really "slutty" female character (with lack of better words, for some reason, normal clothing didn't work, haha), and then go in the middle of central plaza and have like 20 guys walk up to me and then instantly change to my really, really hilariously ugly female preset or back to my male character and I always died laughing when they all would turn around at the same time and slowly walk away and then start jogging to the other side of the plaza, lmao, it was always the same awkward "turn and run" animation

Damn those memories. I think we need to team up and take em all out. maybe we could apply to be police on home?

• Like 1